Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Khazima
  • 1 Post By Chicagotarsier

Thread: Parts of my light chest day workout

DFRELAT is offline Associate Member

Parts of my light chest day workout

Usually in my videos I only show one part of each exercise I do, but in this one I'm showing all the flat bench press sets I did (except the warm up) and then only one of each exercise afterwards so you can see exactly what I do.

Last edited by DFRELAT; 10-30-2014 at 11:07 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Thanks for posting

What are your goals?, how long you been training? and what are your stats?

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nice man, thanks for sharing! The way you throw around 315 is quite impressive.
    DFRELAT likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Thanks for posting

What are your goals?, how long you been training? and what are your stats?

What are your goals?: Inspire people with Crohn's disease and with brain cancer like me (anaplastic astrocytoma grade 3) to have an iron will and keep fighting til' the end! David Frelat on facebook if you need to talk to me seriously about Crohn or brain cancer.

how long you been training? started at 15, I just turned 38

what are your stats? 6' tall and 269lbs in this video ( I once went as low as 186lbs at 19 years old after a diet and as high as 336lbs at 26 when I did a strongman competition)

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by DFRELAT View Post
    What are your goals?: Inspire people with Crohn's disease and with brain cancer like me (anaplastic astrocytoma grade 3) to have an iron will and keep fighting til' the end! David Frelat on facebook if you need to talk to me seriously about Crohn or brain cancer.

how long you been training? started at 15, I just turned 38

what are your stats? 6' tall and 269lbs in this video ( I once went as low as 186lbs at 19 years old after a diet and as high as 336lbs at 26 when I did a strongman competition)
    I don't know much about your conditions but I would like you to expand a little bit more if you have the time to do so. I'm not on facebook due to my job so you can tell us on here I am sure there are many who would like to hear. I have full respect for you training with these conditions and the motivation you have to do this, well done ..

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I don't know much about your conditions but I would like you to expand a little bit more if you have the time to do so. I'm not on facebook due to my job so you can tell us on here I am sure there are many who would like to hear. I have full respect for you training with these conditions and the motivation you have to do this, well done ..
    I've explained this all on a few posts in the past and doing so with my videos always attracted the many trolls in here so if anyone wants info contact me one on one.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    You keep up that good work! Your light day is my goal for my GVT lol...still have a LONG way to go.

My best friend's wife had to fight with the Crohn's..it tore her apart. Nothing most humans could handle. Anyone who has seen what it does gawks at a guy fighting it and looking like you. Great Job!
    DFRELAT likes this.

Thread Information