How to fix this muscle imbalance?

My right arm is 0.4 inches smaller than my left arm
    But right forearm is 0.2 inches bigger than my left forearm..

How can I fix this through isolated exercises?

Thanks!

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I would focus on single arm movements for a while and try to really connect with the right biceps, seems the forearm is doing more of the work. Less than a half inch is not a big deal though, does your right feel weaker than your left?

Quote Originally Posted by zempey
    I would focus on single arm movements for a while and try to really connect with the right biceps, seems the forearm is doing more of the work. Less than a half inch is not a big deal though, does your right feel weaker than your left?
    Exactly, forearm is doing more work.
    Ya when i do bicep exercises, my right arm dies 2 reps before my left

Should i stop training my left bicep and just do forearm for it and for right focus on the bicep itself?

Thanks

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't, I would try and concentrate on the biceps muscle of the right arm when doing the curl, get a good squeeze, really try and feel the full range of motion in the bi instead of the forearm

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Use DB's and try and put a little bit more intensity into the lagging arm, its not a huge difference anyway and we all have slightly bigger side but if it concerns you just put more effort into the smaller side. How big are your arms anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Use DB's and try and put a little bit more intensity into the lagging arm, its not a huge difference anyway and we all have slightly bigger side but if it concerns you just put more effort into the smaller side. How big are your arms anyway?
    Well they used to be equal till i got tendonitis year ago. Now it's just imbalanced.. Anyway ok i ll just train my right more to catch up. I like symmetry

I m tiny.. 14-14.5 inches lol

Thank you for your advices

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EquilibriumZ View Post
    Well they used to be equal till i got tendonitis year ago. Now it's just imbalanced.. Anyway ok i ll just train my right more to catch up. I like symmetry

I m tiny.. 14-14.5 inches lol

Thank you for your advices
    Just train them both doing predominantly unilateral exercises, the lagging side will catch up eventually. If you train the lagging side more you'll just create different imbalances.

Sergio727 is offline Junior Member
    I have the sane problem! Except its EVERY aspect of my left side is noticably larger than my rite.. Like even my ribs are larger on the left haha

Thread Information