hit chest 2 times/week

i am the most guy in my gym that hate to work a muscle more than 1 time a week but iam finding that my uper chest muscles are extremly lagging yess i am using intense short time workout well i tryed everything i did 2 cycles gained 40lbs my back ,arms got huge my chest is good but my upper is still a newbie chest(nothing wrose than an underdevelopped upper chest especialy for me coz i have long chest muscles)...i am very desperete so i am thinking to hit chest 2 times/week so what do u think

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    I think you have to try it and see how your body reacts. Last week, I worked chest on Monday, and on wednesday i went with my bro to max out at his gym. I was in a pretty good mood after breaking my old max bench..didnt want to leave so i did chest again. I actually broke through mondays reps and increased the weight on my flat and decline bench. So i am going to try it again this week and see how it feels.As long as i keep progressing ill stay 2 times a week.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    What is your chest workout like?

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    I think you should wait at least 72 hrs between chest workouts if you're gonna be working it twice a week.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Well..when i first started lifting i could lift chest 2 times a week but now with my high intensity training there is no way..I tried it about 2 years ago and i didnt gain a thing...didnt lose a thing...i tried Mon and Thurs..about a month into it i was recovered from my Mon. workout so i went back to my once a week thing..Let us know what your workout is and also how often do you change your program?

well the 1st thing i work my chest with a very intense workout there is weekA,weekB
    weekA:
    incline bp 1 warmup set 3 workout sets
    flat dp 3 sets
    incline flys :4 sets
    pec dec:4 sets
    weekB:
    flat or incline bp: 1 warmup set 3 warkout sets
    incline dp:3 sets
    incline flys:4sets
    crossover:4 sets
    i use heavtweights and do each sets to failure

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    I think you could get away with chest twice a week but definately need 72 to atleast 48 hr in between. 72 will be ideal though. But if you are using gear your recovery time will be better. Also if using Glutamine your recovery will be better things to consider. Try it out one week 72 hr between then the next 48 between and then reevaluate!

Thread Information