bermich is offline Anabolic Member

worst thing for a workout program

Getting a new girlfriend.... Just when you are looking great for summer, all tan a ripped, you run into some little hottie and tag it for a night or two Then you realize, damn she is kinda cool. Not just a hit it and quit it chick. So you start talkin and shit and she starts coming over a little more often. Of course ( well at least me ) you take the time to entertain her, movies, dinner, etc. You figure, hey, I will just wake up early in the morning and workout. That does not happen cause she is still in your bed that morning. Ok, I will get home early and workout. Nope. You are too tired from the night before and take a nap. Needless to say it starts like that. You miss a few workouts and maybe even too many. It is hard to find an in between: Solid workout and a cool girl. There are those lucky ones who find their girlfriends at the gym or take them to the gym, but for topic sake, they tend to interfer with a maximum workout routine. Of course, that is what they want. Once they have you, they want to keep you. So they make sure you dont look as good as you did when they met you. Subconsciously or knowingly...

bball05 is offline New Member

sounds like you need to lay the law down brotha.....if she doesnt like you going to the gym then you just need to get rid of'er.....shes already getting to clingy.......not unless you just dont love working out...i only get to see my girlfriend 3 times a week and each day i see her she knows im working out wether she is there or not....if she doesnt understand that then she can be replaced......i dont know....you might want to call dr. phil for this one

jamie is offline New Member
    If I talked to people in the gym, I would find some hottie who pushes me to look better and pushes me when I'm slacking. Any girl that I go out soon finds out the importance of me getting to the gym 5 days a week. You should get her to the gym with you and after a short time compliment her, and say whatever nice things you need to, to make her want to go all the time. If you don't talk to her about it and get this off your chest, it's going to effect your relationship with her. So it will be double bad-no gym time and a girl you fight with. good luck, man.

ichiban is offline Female Member
    Maybe she likes to workout and you just don't know it yet?

I know I couldn't date a guy who did not enjoy going to the gym or doing anything physical....I guess it's important to me that we have that in commen. Maybe if you start taking her to the gym with you she too will be hooked?

Find out if there are any sports she likes or use to play. Maybe ya'll can get "physical" that way?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by ichiban
    Maybe she likes to workout and you just don't know it yet?

I know I couldn't date a guy who did not enjoy going to the gym or doing anything physical....I guess it's important to me that we have that in common. Maybe if you start taking her to the gym with you she too will be hooked?

Find out if there are any sports she likes or use to play. Maybe ya'll can get "physical" that way?
    ok, we need to hook up no, seriously.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by KeyMastur

ok, we need to hook up no, seriously.
    Now that's being smooth.

IronRhino is offline New Member
    Guess I was really lucky. My late wife loved feeling my lats, my bis, my delts, and hard glutes while we were in the heat of passion. She also realized there was a price I would have to pay to stay rock hard all over, not merely in the groin. Good luck, bermich.

Thread Information