Thread: help

m o b is offline Junior Member

help

Age 24
    Hight 189
    Wieght 77
    Iam start my frist cycle test cyp 12 with winstrol last 6 week now iam in week 2
    Ineed advice in work out when i keep my work out hard i do increase my weight like 100 k to 150 i feel like i will have injury
    My question now is what the best to investigation from my frist cycle increase my weight more then i can or step by step
    I

Help to achieve benefit from my cycle

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You need to stop, you're nowhere near ready. Stop before you hurt yourself.

I'm sorry for what I did and I'll stop now, I have taken a dose of 500 m only any problem in my healthy
    But the question of why did it
    I am a young Eritreans live in Egypt want to become a bodybuilder in the community does not know anything about bodybuilding
    I worked in three gyms for gained experience in bodybuilding but I found the culture bodybuilder here follows
    Coach does not understand anything only try new steroid cycle on trainees when it comes trainees under 18 years old give them Danapol and over 18 years give them Decca or test and sell supplements Expire validity Then leave work and then I felt depressed does not work does not professionalism nothing
    how i can trust in any coach and how to be bodybuilder

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by m o b View Post
    I'm sorry for what I did and I'll stop now, I have taken a dose of 500 m only any problem in my healthy
    But the question of why did it
    I am a young Eritreans live in Egypt want to become a bodybuilder in the community does not know anything about bodybuilding
    I worked in three gyms for gained experience in bodybuilding but I found the culture bodybuilder here follows
    Coach does not understand anything only try new steroid cycle on trainees when it comes trainees under 18 years old give them Danapol and over 18 years give them Decca or test and sell supplements Expire validity Then leave work and then I felt depressed does not work does not professionalism nothing
    how i can trust in any coach and how to be bodybuilder
    You need to research, that's the best advice i can give you.

thanks khazma u agood man and i need ask u i need nolva or no

Thread Information