bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member

any wrestlers??? i need help......

this year i plan on wrestling between 135-140. right now im at 160 with about 10-12% bodyfat. my question is how do i drop that weight, but maintain enough muscle and strength??? ive dropped that much weight before, but i losded too much muscle, then i end up gettin my ass kicked. and when i dont drop enough weight, i have to wrestle the big boys and i still get my ass kicked!!! any advice? i was thinking of tryin some oxandrolone or some winstrol or something.

peace

jamie is offline New Member
    Are you in college or high school? I wrestled for 20yrs and wrestled at Penn State so I know your situation. I dropped from 180 to 140 my senior year. losing weight sucks, but it is a part of the sport. Take in protein like you were trying to gain mass. No fat or little fat in your diet. drink only the proper amount of water you need for each day. When you go to practice, never sit still. when the coach is talking do push-ups or situps, or jumping jacks. You probably practice 2 hrs a day, so when you leave practice each day you should have lost 6lbs atleast of water to know that your working out hard enough. Make sure you have some food in you for practice so you have energy to push yourself. You should do your gaining or losing before the season with AS. If you are going to get down to 135-140 do it gradually. I would recommend wrestling at 145 during the season and going down to 140 for districts and states if your in high school. Eat properly everyday and exercise like a madman and you will do it.

pig pen is offline New Member
    i wrestle in college also so i know your situation bro. my advise would be to get some winstrol because it helps you cut fat without loosing any strength, in fact you could lose 10-15lbs and still be as strong if not stronger on winni just make sure you run it all season or at the end of the season when it counts. good luck

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    thanx for the advice jamie and pig pen, i think im gonna run some winni this season if i can get a hold of some. if i can't, what about 1-test? or anything else?

Thread Information