OverDrive is offline Associate Member

HOOTERS ... great for your workouts!

... you heard me right ... HOOTERS can lead to an awesome workout. For example ... I was in the gym today and during my ab w/o I was talking it up with this HOT blonde and it turns out she works at HOOTERS ... man I have NEVER done abs that long in my life!

Soooo ..... get yourself a hot HOOTERS girl and put her in the abs section at your gym ... you'll have a six pack by the end of the week

And yeah I got a number

chevy44 is offline Member
    u know that they hire girls w/ out hooters @hooters? at least here in az they do!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    OMG! Chevy44..... man you have to move right this minute! Pack all your stuff and head to FL brother. No hooter's at a hooter's, that just not right. Ha

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    Jugger ... where do you live in FL bro? I'm from the Tampa area but living in VA now ... lemme tell you man .... the girls here dont even come close!!

I miss those little hoochies in Clearwater!

chevy44 is offline Member
    thats what im saying, i grew up in vegas and the hooter girls had titties! what has this world come to?

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    OverDrive, I'm in the Tampa area. Sorry to hear you're in VA. Ha Just kidding. The good thing is you can always come for a visit. Where the sand is gritty, water is cool the sun is hot and so are the women.

Chevy, It is so sad isn't it? How about trying another hooter's in the area? If you walk in and see thre same thing as the last...........demand to speak with the manager. Ha

Thread Information