Thread: Muscle Soreness

TheJuicer is offline Member

Muscle Soreness

If a muscle doesnt get sore the next day..does that mean that it wasn't work enough...I did a new bi's workout last night..Standing Curls and Seat Alt. Curls and my forearms are slightly sore and my bi's feel fatigued but thats it...What is the relationship between soreness and growth..My shoulder and legs grow the best for me and they usually are sore for at least 3 days...I'm just trying like me to grow..any help would be much appreciated..Thanx AGAIN!!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    While I don't think its absolutely necessary to be sore after a workout to gain muscle. I personally don't consider my workout complete without muscles being sore as hell. However, I would gage the effectiveness of your workout more by you having nothing else to give. When you were done would it be possible to do more. When I finish my training I just don't have another rep (with a decent weight) in me. My arms just hang there tired as hell.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    To prevent overtraining i wouldn't do more sets, but thats me. I would just add more weight the next time. But like said, its not my body.

Yung Wun is offline Member
    like ron said i wont gauge it on soreness either but as whether you have anything left, and if you are continually making progressions in weight

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Bro..I loved Run D.M.C.....love the pic of Jam Master Jay!!!! He will be missed!

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    when I was pwerlifting I would lift heavy and not be sore the next day but wiuld still gain strength my workouts were still hard just didnt get sore so it all depends on how hard you train bro

Thread Information