Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Disproportionate Body: How to slim down muscular/fat thighs?

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    I'm going to go shower now

Ealajl is offline Junior Member
    Stopped squating 6 month ago and still can't find jeans that fit.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    these are all old threads....stop bumping them. lol
    Sicko likes this.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brazilian10 View Post
    Hey guys sorry for not responding quickly. Been a crazy busy week.

Here's a pic. Attachment 160656
    I don't see anything wrong with the proportions unless you are going for a skinny, ill-defined model appearance. I agree with post about bringing other parts up to match if you are unhappy. Though I know some people argue, there are genetic predispositions at play in terms of fat storage, muscle tone and distribution, etc. Seems you could easily add a small amount of lean mass to arms and calves, do exercises that will cut up your legs as opposed to adding mass (which I think is extremely difficult to do to any degree) in your thighs.
    I would certainly never neglect a body part to get it to match others. Seems like that is going in reverse on the physical evolutionary path.

Again I don't see a difference worth being distressed about unless you are concerned because of a certain focus on legs with your profession, etc. Be careful of body dysmorphic issues, or at least aware of the possibility.

brazilian10 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with the proportions unless you are going for a skinny, ill-defined model appearance. I agree with post about bringing other parts up to match if you are unhappy. Though I know some people argue, there are genetic predispositions at play in terms of fat storage, muscle tone and distribution, etc. Seems you could easily add a small amount of lean mass to arms and calves, do exercises that will cut up your legs as opposed to adding mass (which I think is extremely difficult to do to any degree) in your thighs.
    I would certainly never neglect a body part to get it to match others. Seems like that is going in reverse on the physical evolutionary path.

Again I don't see a difference worth being distressed about unless you are concerned because of a certain focus on legs with your profession, etc. Be careful of body dysmorphic issues, or at least aware of the possibility.
    What are exercises that cut up legs as opposed to adding mass?

Other questions guys:
    I've recently done some research and found that many people tend to GAIN mass with low weight high rep squatting which is what I was doing all along!
    Will squatting heavy/low reps be the solution to preventing my lower part of my body from overdeveloping even more?
    Previously I was advised to stop squatting all together and that made it worst. My thigh/buttocks were become like jello.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    I see your using my edit vernacular marsoc!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information