Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By Mp859
  • 1 Post By novastepp

Thread: lower chest fat?

BeeStung is offline Associate Member

lower chest fat?

so im sure this is common for men of us men but what does everyone suugest is the best way to lower the fat thats stores specifically in the lower chest. i do plenty of chest exercises from decline bench and decline cable flys to flat bench and so on and so forth. i dont have any pain around the nips so its not gyno (i also thought i may have early stages) im 4 weeks into a Tren A/Test E cycle taking .5mg of arimidex EOD and that helped with the sensitivity but should i add some nolvadex or winny at the end of the cycle or something?
    Last edited by BeeStung; 02-04-2016 at 11:01 AM.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lower your all around bf and you will lose fat everywhere. Some people hold more fat in certain places. Build your chest up more as well.
    Do you have pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    Lower your all around bf and you will lose fat everywhere. Some people hold more fat in certain places. Build your chest up more as well.
    Do you have pics?
    i do but about 80% of the time im on this forum im at work and i cant upload pics here but ill try to figure it out. by chest is pretty developed as it is. in fact people often mock me like im walking around all "puffed up"

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    NOLVA or winny?!?! Well one Is an AAS and the other is a SERM(for either PCT Or s Gyno flare up) if you don't have a lump behind the nipple then you surely don't need nolva!

Why the Winny? I thought you said your diet is on point as that will lower your bf! Winny Is great but I think the Tren (if real) will do the job! What did you start your cycle at bf% wise? And what are you at now(bf%)?
    RaginCajun and novastepp like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    NOLVA or winny?!?! Well one Is an AAS and the other is a SERM(for either PCT Or s Gyno flare up) if you don't have a lump behind the nipple then you surely don't need nolva!

Why the Winny? I thought you said your diet is on point as that will lower your bf! Winny Is great but I think the Tren(if real) will do the job! What did you start your cycle at bf% wise? And what are you at now(bf%)?
    after reading what you wrote i sound like a complete idiot lol i obviously know the difference i was just asking if i would need the SERM or if the winny would help. according to my scale my body fat started at 20.2% and is now 22.5% which i dont get. ive gained a little weight but i look much bigger, im more solid, and im getting better muscle definition so again i dont think the scale is to accurate. but at the same time i know im far from 10% BF. my diet is on point as far as consistency and being clean but nothing is counted. im on 100mg of Tren EOD and 250mg of test e twice a week.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeStung View Post
    after reading what you wrote i sound like a complete idiot lol i obviously know the difference i was just asking if i would need the SERM or if the winny would help. according to my scale my body fat started at 20.2% and is now 22.5% which i dont get. ive gained a little weight but i look much bigger, im more solid, and im getting better muscle definition so again i dont think the scale is to accurate. but at the same time i know im far from 10% BF. my diet is on point as far as consistency and being clean but nothing is counted. im on 100mg of Tren EOD and 250mg of test e twice a week.
    Well I think you know if you were at 20% bf(but those scales need to be calibrated every single time and still they're sh!t) get some calipers... And we know that 20% is very high to be cycling(your converting more test to estrogen) so there's that and obviously your diet and training could be better(or you wouldn't be at 20%(not trying to sound like a prick) just stating facts... Post up your diet in the diet section and we'll get you squared away... Do you list everything down you eat in a day?

Start doing that in the 'what are you eating right now' thread as itell hold you accountable... GL

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Well I think you know if you were at 20% bf(but those scales need to be calibrated every single time and still they're sh!t) get some calipers... And we know that 20% is very high to be cycling(your converting more test to estrogen) so there's that and obviously your diet and training could be better(or you wouldn't be at 20%(not trying to sound like a prick) just stating facts... Post up your diet in the diet section and we'll get you squared away... Do you list everything down you eat in a day?

Start doing that in the 'what are you eating right now' thread as itell hold you accountable... GL
    i have a tread in there with all my diet break downs, my training, my cycle, pretty much everything that i know i posted

Pictures will solve this
    NACH3 likes this.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Guys keep giving you advice, and I don't know if you're listening or not, but here's mine. Reduce your body fat before you start a cycle. Prepare for success or issues will arise and I personally think that is what is happening now.

Sorry that you already started and that doesn't help for now, so for now, reduce your body fat and see how it looks when you are lean. I'm ~12-15% bf now and I wouldn't even consider starting a cycle. Fat is always there and if those fat cells aren't shrinking there, or haven't shrunk, a cycle isn't going to do you any favors.
    NACH3 likes this.

Blog Entries
    This is a contradiction. Eating excessive "clean" calories will get you fat.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Lower your all around bf and you will lose fat everywhere. Some people hold more fat in certain places.
    For me, I blame this on crappy genetics. Started my journey at 25+%, then down to 20, then 15, now 12% - damn chest fat does not keep pace with the rest of my body, pecs definitely don't look like 12%.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal
    For me, I blame this on crappy genetics. Started my journey at 25+%, then down to 20, then 15, now 12% - damn chest fat does not keep pace with the rest of my body, pecs definitely don't look like 12%.
    you have visible abs?

Post a damn pic

Proximal is offline Banned
    you have visible abs?

Post a damn pic
    I measure my body-fat with underwater weighing. My abs are starting to show. Don't want to do pics - too much recognizable ink.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you have pics?
    If your sure its not gyno these are your only options. Make chest training a priority and lose any excess bodyfat.

45lb is offline Associate Member
    You can't spot reduce fat. Different people hold it in different areas. Some in their upper thighs, some in their chest, some in their arms, etc… all good advice here. Lose fat, build muscle

Thread Information