Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

Unhappy Bicep still killing me after 3/4 months of taking it easy???

I have talked to several Othropedic surgeons lately. All three said to Heat before I work out, and Ice after... Well I have been an guess what It still hurts like hell. I wanna hit another cycle here soon, but I feel like I've lost so much muscle mass by taking it easy that I dont want to start until I'm back to where I was before.
    Thanks

redrock is offline Member
    What exactly did you do to your bicep? Injuries are hard to judge. It took me a year and a half to recover from a shoulder injury. Have you been to a myofacial therapist? They can open up the fibers and reduce swelling and inflammation. REDROCK

I thnk I have tendonitus, and its from lifting too heavy and arm wrestling when I was drunk one night.

redrock is offline Member
    Hmmm, well if you can swing the price, try a myofacial/message therapist. It will really help. I went to one for my dislocated shoulder and torn ligament in my back. Pulling the injured fibers apart will speed up the healing process. Helps correct proper blood flow and it will cut down on nerve damage. REDROCK

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    I was on gear back around 1986 and went to a party and arm wrestled everyone there. My arm hurt for 6 months. The only thing that's going to heal that arm of yours is time. Do the best you can to train around it. Try binding it with an ACE wrap before heavier lifts. Stay away from any movements that are particularly painful. It will heal even if it is stressed as long as you don't reinjure it. BTW, I don't arm wrestle any more.

Thanks Mark
    It pisses me off, I was arm wrestling with a doctor, whom must have known what he would do to me.. ass hole. He's an orthopedic doc. I know he knew. IT just pissed him off that I was bigger than him

Thread Information