Cheeze is offline New Member

Getting back after injury

About 7 months ago I blew out my shoulder pretty bad. I'm all better and wanting to get back into the gym. But it's been so long and I fear reinjuring my shoulder again. I just feel unmotivated to go back. I've lost everyting that I work so hard to gain by getting hurt. Anyone been through this and can give any suggestions as to what helped them.

caturpilar is offline Associate Member
    Not really good at advice but here ya go. I broke my tibia and fibia in half about 7 months ago, and I had asked the bros on this board, and they just told me to work every other part like a "caged animal" until I was healed. Doctors will tell you to not workout for a year or someshit, but they're just covering their asses, Mine said not to work legs until DEC. I just did my first Leg workout 4 days ago, just imagining that leg brakeing again sends shivers up my spine, but I just started slow and low(weight) and I'm getting braver. Just start slow and low and let your body tell you.

slick1921 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by caturpilar
    Not really good at advice but here ya go. I broke my tibia and fibia in half about 7 months ago, and I had asked the bros on this board, and they just told me to work every other part like a "caged animal" until I was healed. Doctors will tell you to not workout for a year or someshit, but they're just covering their asses, Mine said not to work legs until DEC. I just did my first Leg workout 4 days ago, just imagining that leg brakeing again sends shivers up my spine, but I just started slow and low(weight) and I'm getting braver. Just start slow and low and let your body tell you.
    thats why u gotta drink lots of milk.

Milk it does the body good

Thread Information