Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: Earth gym

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    O ok so your pretty much doing an incline over head tricep extension but it's behind your head kinda in the pull over position.
    Yes, I guess. I dont know all the terms. The only two thing that make my triceps burn real good are that and skull crushers.

Obs
    I make up my own form on some exercises that isnt correct but it works for me. I also put my hands together on upright rows and bring the bar to my teeth instead of to my neck like everyone else.

The last 6" of pull is why my traps are doing so well I believe.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I make up my own form on some exercises that isnt correct but it works for me. I also put my hands together on upright rows and bring the bar to my teeth instead of to my neck like everyone else.

The last 6" of pull is why my traps are doing so well I believe.
    O ok.

And for the upright rows, if you keep hands close together that works more upper traps. More of a shoulder width grip works the delts more.

Reason I ask about the pull overs you mentioned is because pull overs only work chest and lats, depending on r.o.m determines wether its chest or lat focused. You don't flex your elbows when doing them..so it's got to be how I described.
    That's why I go into full detail when I describe my workouts since I don't know all the names that everyone calls stuff so I describe it.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    O ok.

And for the upright rows, if you keep hands close together that works more upper traps. More of a shoulder width grip works the delts more.

Reason I ask about the pull overs you mentioned is because pull overs only work chest and lats, depending on r.o.m determines wether its chest or lat focused. You don't flex your elbows when doing them..so it's got to be how I described.
    That's why I go into full detail when I describe my workouts since I don't know all the names that everyone calls stuff so I describe it.
    Yeah, sorry I should have explained myself better.

Down to 202 roughly. Gaining mass and stremgth still while lowering bf% all natural baby God willing..my phone and ipad is broke so i have been absent. So ill post my workouts later on.
    Ill give a sneak peak though. Leg day the other day i added intensity to my squats by starting off in the bucket i.e i started while in the deep squat. At least 90 degrees position. The elastic energy def helps because my last set i didnt pause at the bottom instead i did normal squats and it made it much easier with all that energy wound up instead of coming cold out the bucket.
    I did this because i wanted to challenge my legs more snd becajse i wanted to make sure i was getting full r.o.m
    Last edited by Marsoc; 03-26-2017 at 01:44 PM.
    Obs likes this.

Still making strenght gains and now im down to 200lbs. Started a new job and its been taking up my gym time because i need my rest.
    Its good to be back but i seriously pinched a nerve or something in my lower right back last night doing raxk pulls below the knee. GOD willing i will be nack at it after resting and ill start posting again.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Good luck man good to hear from you.

Yessir. I been thinking about junping back on here to see whats up. But unfortunately i had an injury which forced me to come seeking wisdom.

Do you think testosterone will allow me to heal faster?... considering its a muscle issue

Obs
    Yessir. I been thinking about junping back on here to see whats up. But unfortunately i had an injury which forced me to come seeking wisdom.

Do you think testosterone will allow me to heal faster?... considering its a muscle issue
    If its torn muscle maybe but i doubt it would help much. Deca is a good anti inflammatory but I doubt it would help your injury much.

Scuba Greaves is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    This is not quite "earth gym" material, but today at work I moved around thousands of pounds of sheet rock (dry wall) for 9 hours...the only way to pick it up was to bend down at the knees, put a hand flat on both sides of it right at sternum height (kinda like asian ppl do when they bow), then stand up and walk it wherever. MAN that shit is HEAVY!! My back (shoulder blades area), traps, delts, biceps, quads....basically every muscle group on my body started getting sore about 5 hours in. I thought to myself, "shit! this is a legit workout...I might as well down some protein" ...
    yeah, so that was my Thursday
    Obs likes this.

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Bumping for guys without a gym during the shutdown.

Marsoc had iron willpower and no AAS.

Willpower is what you need more than a gym.

Blog Entries
    I wonder how Marsoc is doing?...hope he is well...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    I wonder how Marsoc is doing?...hope he is well...
    No idea but he disappeared quick.
    Hope it was nothing bad but good rather.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    No idea but he disappeared quick.
    Hope it was nothing bad but good rather.
    If his name is any indication of his job, he could be called away anytime. To do the things you never hear about in the media, until decades later.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    If his name is any indication of his job, he could be called away anytime. To do the things you never hear about in the media, until decades later.
    He was headed that route last I knew.
    As I recall he had already served and returned and was going back in a different branch.

He had the motivation for sure
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

I def miss these days. Work consumes me now

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information