Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 600@50

Thread: Cutting on Tren Ace, what routine will you guys propose?

jabawocky is offline New Member

Cutting on Tren Ace, what routine will you guys propose?

First of all, I'm not using Tren . This is just for early research, I don't want to start researching when I plan to use it Q4 next year.

I know we need to eat clen , tren hard, anavar give up to provide an amount of BF% loss.

But what I'm confused is the training part, I barely do cardio, even when I was cutting naturally I'd throw in drop-sets and super-sets to compensate the lack of cardio. And I've read dbol and anavar kills cardio due to the pumps, and one of the ultimate cardio killer is tren.

Do I just train harder (drop/super) on tren and have a solid diet to lose BF% and tren will work its magic?
    Or cardio is still major protocol in cutting alongside with tren?

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You lose bf with a calorie deficit. You would have to see how your body reacts to the tren and adjust your calories accordingly. Sorry man but there's just no set routine for a certain AAS. It's seeing how your body responds and adjusting to what you're looking for.
    KINGKONG likes this.

Jonbana is offline Member
    any routine works on or off cycle this all diet for cutting ,

if cutting you will be weaker so less volume and less intensity that's all

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    if cutting you will be weaker so less volume and less intensity that's all
    I've never used Tren A yet, but I don't think I'll get weaker on it, based on everyone's review on tren A.
    Do you think it should be more volume and more intensity but at stable lifting weights? To make workouts act like HIIT? Because I doubt i'll be making any strength gains on a cut.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    You should be training however you normally train because if you're doing everything correctly you'll add new muscle tissue.

It would be a good idea to add some aerobic exercise into your schedule because it's healthy for your cardiovascular system and helps lower cholesterol.

You've said in previous threads that you want to get you drop your bf down into the single digits.

You can only reach that goal by doing cardio, probably twice a day with the first session being fasted.

It's a bit early for you to be using tren , this will be your third cycle right?

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Uhh less intensity when cutting and you'll be weaker? WTF man, what a crock of shit.

If you get a diet in check that is slightly under tdee you'll cut fine. To get that low, as already stated, you'll need to throw in some cardio. Just check yourself every two weeks once on a strict diet and adjust accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    You should be training however you normally train because if you're doing everything correctly you'll add new muscle tissue.

It would be a good idea to add some aerobic exercise into your schedule because it's healthy for your cardiovascular system and helps lower cholesterol.

You've said in previous threads that you want to get you drop your bf down into the single digits.

You can only reach that goal by doing cardio, probably twice a day with the first session being fasted.

It's a bit early for you to be using tren , this will be your third cycle right?
    Yeah, that's me.
    I just wanted to know to what extend tren will affect cardio, since everyone is saying it murders cardio eg. losing breath while walking up the staircase.
    Nope, tren will be for the fourth, I plan to do a short third test p cycle + var (8 weeks + 4 PCT) between Q2 - Q3 next year, I want to see how I react to test p especially the PIP and EOD injections, so the the factors or issues can be pin-pointed. tren will be towards end of Q4 next year..
    Last edited by jabawocky; 12-04-2016 at 12:42 AM.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    You might be a tad weaker due to less calories but Your training should never change regardless of your goals. if you loose some strength up your intensity to counteract that. I hate cutting bulking for life is what i want to do. Don't drop your cals too much because you dont want to loose to much muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    You might be a tad weaker due to less calories but Your training should never change regardless of your goals. if you loose some strength up your intensity to counteract that. I hate cutting bulking for life is what i want to do. Don't drop your cals too much because you dont want to loose to much muscle.
    Even on Tren ?

Quote Originally Posted by jabawocky View Post
    Yeah, that's me.
    I just wanted to know to what extend tren will affect cardio, since everyone is saying it murders cardio eg. losing breath while walking up the staircase.
    Nope, tren will be for the fourth, I plan to do a short third test p cycle + var (8 weeks + 4 PCT) between Q2 - Q3 next year, I want to see how I react to test p especially the PIP and EOD injections, so the the factors or issues can be pin-pointed. tren will be towards end of Q4 next year..
    If you want to get all the benefits out of var you should use it for 10 weeks.

I understand your drive to use tren, it's talked about a lot on forums, but it's best to first use nandrolone .

Nandrolone has a lot less side effects, can be used successfully during a cut or bulk and stacks well with a lot of compounds.

I think you'd be best served using NPP in place of ace for this proposed cycle.

Blog Entries
    Anavar for ten weeks???

I've never used Tren A yet, but I don't think I'll get weaker on it, based on everyone's review on tren A.
    Do you think it should be more volume and more intensity but at stable lifting weights? To make workouts act like HIIT? Because I doubt i'll be making any strength gains on a cut.
    You're 27, if you run 3 cycles every 2 years you're on your 3rd or 4th cycle. Don't run Tren, your body's not ready. If you want to cut, go calorie deficit until about 10% and then run Test/Mast. With the right diet and some cardio you can get down close to 5% to 6%.

Quote Originally Posted by DHew View Post
    Anavar for ten weeks???
    Yes, if you want to get the full potential from orals like var and tbol then they should be used for longer periods.

Blog Entries
    Wow never heard of that before. I get great results from 5 weeks of orals. Not to mention the toll on the liver for 10 weeks, jesus.

Wow never heard of that before. I get great results from 5 weeks of orals. Not to mention the toll on the liver for 10 weeks, jesus.
    Both var and tbol have a very low hepatotoxicity.

Blog Entries
    Relatively speaking. i just cringe at the thoughts of a 10 week cycle of orals

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    You're 27, if you run 3 cycles every 2 years you're on your 3rd or 4th cycle. Don't run Tren, your body's not ready. If you want to cut, go calorie deficit until about 10% and then run Test/Mast. With the right diet and some cardio you can get down close to 5% to 6%.
    The cardio side effects of tren that everyone exaggerates just got me confused. I've always had the mindset of gear = weight and strength gain. But anyway here's my conclusion on cutting:
    Cardio is still key even if gear affects/kills it. Working out should always be intense be it bulk, cut, on or off cycle. Steroids don't burn fat, it retains/keeps muscle during a caloric deficit. The choice of gear that retains water or hardens muscles is what matter. During a cut we can only expect some lean muscle and little to no strength gains.

Cardio morning session 45 mins fasted, and evening 20 mins HIIT.

How about this (just a plan for the next 1-2 yeas):
    (2nd) Current Cycle: Dbol + Sust = 13-14bf% (based on my avi, I look 13-15% am I right?)
    Natural cut from 13% to 10bf%
    (3rd) Test P + NPP + Var (since I already have the Var) = 10bf% (won't necessarily cut on this, will try to increase weight but stay 10%)
    (4th) Test P + Mast + Winny = 7-8bf%
    (5th) Test P + Tren A + Winny = 6-7bf%

The above is subject to change, but no more long esters for me. I appreciate all the advice, but damn, I'm itching to try out tren......

Jonbana is offline Member
    why do you start off saying you are not using TREN but asking about TREN from all these post you are using TREN but trying to hide is because everyone told you not to use it

Blog Entries
    Because he likes to waste our time

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    why do you start off saying you are not using TREN but asking about TREN from all these post you are using TREN but trying to hide is because everyone told you not to use it
    Because he likes to waste our time
    Nice.
    Researching gets you bashed and accused.
    Using the search function gets you bashed and accused for thread hijacking.
    Opening a thread gets you bashed and accused for not using the search function.
    Last minute researched gets you bashed and accused.
    1 year early research also gets you bashed and accused.

I'm on a Dbol + sustanon cycle now bro, you can go check it out at the Q&A section. I can't post links yet but here's the thread name "Second Cycle after 3 years!"

I also posted in a thread "Best med to lower prolactin? Caber lowers IGF-1" to understand more about Tren side effects because I cannot get any counter measures for the side effects of tren in my area yet.

Am I supposed to post a topic "how to do tren A" one week before I start tren? I bet I'll get bashed for that too.
    Has anyone in this forum posted a list of cycles they plan to do before even jumping into tren? Probably none, it's always "I've started my tren cycle" "then everyone bashes him asking for his cycle history".

I'm listing my plans in advance to gain insight of what I should be doing 1-2 years even before using tren and get accused for wasting your time? bro, you're on the internet, in a steroid forum, why are we even in a forum if this is a waste of time?

All I wanted to know is, if my cardio routine on tren will have to change, so I can work on a cardio routine for a year (naturally and on other cycles) before jumping into tren.

But what I'm confused is the training part, I barely do cardio, even when I was cutting naturally I'd throw in drop-sets and super-sets to compensate the lack of cardio. And I've read dbol and anavar kills cardio due to the pumps, and one of the ultimate cardio killer is tren.
    This was in the OP, if I was on Tren , I won't be confused, I'd know EXACTLY how tren is affecting my cardio if I was on it.

This was in the OP, if I was on Tren, I won't be confused, I'd know EXACTLY how tren is affecting my cardio if I was on it.
    Hey buddy I just saw your last posts.

Sorry for the frustrations, you should understand these guys only have your best interests in mind.

As I blast more and more great I find that anything other than test can make cardio more difficult due to pumps.

However, if you stretch and warm up properly pumps and cramps can be kept to a minimum.

Everyone reacts a differently to tren .

If you go into a tren cycle in great cardiovascular shape then any breathing issues shield be minimized.

Some have a difficult time walking up stairs on tren, while others can run a marathon.

You just habe to go into the cycle in good shape, use minimal amounts of tren and then hope for the best.

Thread Information