Thread: Cardio?

PUMP UP is offline Junior Member

Cardio?

This is kind of a dumb question. How much cardio should be done when leaning out. Right now I do 3x a week for 30 minutes each time. Is that enough or should I do more? I don't want to do to much and start burning muscle! What do you guy's think?

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Hey bro...3x's per week...It really depends on your stats, diet, training, etc. Tell us more and you will get some more input.....

R

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    Are you working out before or after cardio? Diet,weight,age have alot to do with it also.

PUMP UP is offline Junior Member
    I am 25 yrs old: 5'7 196lbs: 16% Body Fat: My diet is pretty good about 2100-2300 cal now, around 150G carbs or a little less some day's, 275-300G of protein. Most of my calories are from protein.

I weight train 5x a week for about 60min per workout. I do cardio twice a week after work out for 30 min low intesity and once a week when i do no weight training for 30-45 minutes.

AJS
    AJS is offline Junior Member
    yeah guys, i kinda got the same prob, i jus wanna lean out, ant not burn any muslce.i'm 210 6ft 18 or 20% bf. when should i do cardio?

tony1leg is offline Associate Member
    if i were you, i would cut the carbs around 30 g a day, and carb up every 3 days. be sure to get your EFA (flax). you can try adding xena and clen on a 2 week on/off and I would up the cardio to 45 min a day 4-5 times a week. It works best for me, just my 2cents

Thread Information