Thread: strictly cavles

Mai_Tai is offline New Member

strictly cavles

I WANT KILLER CALVES!!!

I want V shaped calves, and it's tough. Any ideas? I think I'm going to try those strength shoes, and some AAS.

MT

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    AS will not give you killer calves.

Try this:
    4 Sets on leg press 10 reps toes pointed in, 10 reps toes pointed out, 10 reps toes straight. No rest between each poisition. After each set stretch.

2 sets standing clave raises super heavy

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    AS will not give you killer calves.

Try this:
    4 Sets on leg press 10 reps toes pointed in, 10 reps toes pointed out, 10 reps toes straight. No rest between each poisition. After each set stretch.

2 sets standing clave raises super heavy
    Dude, when I do those exercises I don't feel it working my upper calves so much as lower closer to my acheles. The only exercise machine I've found to work is the seated machine, but my gym doesn't have that. Have you heard anything on the strength shoes?

MT

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    ANYONE? Does everyone have puny calves, or God given monsters? Has no one built them up. HA!

AndroholiK is offline Junior Member
    My calves are a decent size. I usually do supersets on the seated calve raise machine. It gives me an incredible burn and pump, my calves blow up really nice. Listen to Mudman though, I do what hes talking about on the seated calve machine instead, I do my supersets like he is describing. I point my toes outwards to hit the inner part and then point them outwards to hit the outside part of the calves. You gotta tear em apart to get that diamond shaped look!

I hear that Androholik. I like the seated calf machine, but my gym doesn't have it, and I'm a college kid. NO better gyms around. I'll start doing the calves on the leg press machine, but like I said I primarily feel it further down toward my achelies.

MT
    small calves suck

Quote Originally Posted by AndroholiK
    My calves are a decent size. I usually do supersets on the seated calve raise machine. It gives me an incredible burn and pump, my calves blow up really nice. Listen to Mudman though, I do what hes talking about on the seated calve machine instead, I do my supersets like he is describing. I point my toes outwards to hit the inner part and then point them outwards to hit the outside part of the calves. You gotta tear em apart to get that diamond shaped look!

Thread Information