Thread: Inner Chest

C-Bol is offline Junior Member

Inner Chest

Any of you guys have a workout alteration I can make to sculpt the inner part of my chest a little better. I do flat bench, incline bench, and cable fly's (regular and decline). I mix up dumbells and straightbar, my chest looks good on the sides and underneath but it is lacking that solid definition in the middle. How the hell do you get that? What should I concentrate on, and does anyone have an eight week workout for chest that I can do to help target that. Thanks guys!

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    well bro I have tryed all of that and what I started doing is when I do my flys any cable dumbell ect. I would flex my chest and really concentrate on the inner chest area when I was doing my rep it worked pretty good for me

there are alot of questions on this bro run a search you will find what you are looking for

Yung Wun is offline Member
    throw in some db flys

popa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yung Wun
    throw in some db flys
    yes they make a big difference. way more effective the cables

_/maximus\_ is offline New Member
    Peck Deck Fly Mach. works good for me

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to do PUSH UPS. Regular old fashioned push up with your hands CLOSE together. You wont believe the different muscles you use doing push ups as opposed to doing the bench. At least for me I feel a difference in areas of soreness from doing each exercise.

BigBadBoy is offline New Member
    A few months ago I was having the same problem as you and I moved my grip in when I do bench about an inch and a half and it worked for me. I dont know where you currently grab the bar at but I was pretty far out before I moved my hands in and it seems to have worked out well for me.

clipper is offline Associate Member
    make sure you gove past center on the cabel flys, that helped me. Push ups are good also.

Ju-tang is offline Junior Member
    Narrow grip bench, pec dec, db flyes and db presses. Concentrate on flexing inner chest while in the contracted position.

spikypiboy99 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Bol
    Any of you guys have a workout alteration I can make to sculpt the inner part of my chest a little better. I do flat bench, incline bench, and cable fly's (regular and decline). I mix up dumbells and straightbar, my chest looks good on the sides and underneath but it is lacking that solid definition in the middle. How the hell do you get that? What should I concentrate on, and does anyone have an eight week workout for chest that I can do to help target that. Thanks guys!
    I have the complete opposite problem, my upper and inner chest are defined but I can't develop the bottom. Any suggestions?

Thread Information