Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

Okay I have a question for you all about squats and hemeroids

I know this kinda sounds bad guys, but I was wondering does anyone have the problem I have. After a set of heavy squats the next day my azz hurts like hell and find my hemoroids are all itching and all. I have tried the hot soaks and prep H, I guess I am being dumb here, but does anyone know how to minimize this without having a dose of Prep H, everytime I work my legs with heavy squats? Sorry if this sounds sick guys, but I need some advice here.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Ewwwww gross bro

Never had piles (thankfully) but I do remember having a really sore chocolate starfish once after going really heavy and I could,nt sit but apart from that never.

If they become a real prob get them sugically removed.My mate had this done and his were really bad and used to give him serious grief.

There are various creams I think one that is advertised on the Tv is Analsol and has numbing reaction might be worth a try?

Billy

Thanks Billy boy, I hate to get that personal, but man.. I don't think I have it as bad as your bud, but man they freakin itch like hell (ok yucky right). I was just wondering if of the "fellas" that workout alot with legs, has this problem. Seems only with my legs, nothing else.

Well you know what piles are and how they are caused won,t go into that may scare others away LOL but they are common amongst weight trainers and BB apparantly,so i very much doubt if you are alone!!

Billy

You still da man Billy!

Mike Guest
    Holy shit...i knew this was an awesome board and that these peeps were like family and could talk about personal stuff but DAMN - make yourself at home sicilian!

Sorry Mike... Guess it is just one of my rude southern attitude I guess. haaa..

Ain,t it better this way though Mike ......er not the piles but the family bit!!

Billy

Nico Cujo is offline New Member
    Hey Sicilian30, I'm from Louisiana too. I have hemorhoid problems about twice a year. Usually when I've had to take a break because of injury. I try to come back too quick and end up straining the wrong muscle (brown eye). It doesn't bother me, no itching whatsoever. But I put preparation-h on it to reduce the swelling. What parts of cajun land you from?

Thread Information