bluecollarskin is offline New Member

Cardio and fat loss...

What do you guys think is the best way to trim the fat on the lower belly and back? I know it sounds like a simple question, but I want to do this as effeciantly as possible, no wasted movement. The faster I can strip this fat suit of (lol) the quicker I can pile on the mass. Thanks fellas'
    BCS

block is offline Associate Member
    the fastest would be lipo suction then dnp then a very strick deit and lots of cardio 5 days a week at least also they clen a eca with deit

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    I guess you're only talking about cardio.
    I would recommend 5x week 30min on stationary bike or on those air walking things(I don't know what they are called)

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Iam assuming PL is talking about an elliptical crosstrainer. I would say that if you do cardio 5X a week, changing the duration of time on each workout, never going below 30 min or above 45 min, keeping your heart rate at about 65% you should see some results.

If you wish to see even quicker results do your cardio in the morning before youe first meal but after you have drank at least a liter of water.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I think cardio is good and all but the best way is though DIET. Cadio in the morning is good too but compared to diet it aint shit. Don't get me wrong I do my cardio with the best of them.

Ron,

You are absolutely correct a well constructed diet is the most efficient way to lose weight, but if you can keep your calories high and lose weight with moderate cardio I would suggest doing it that way, it is by far much more muscle sparing.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    cardio and diet bro. the fat will come off evenly over your entire body, you cant spot reduce.

i'd say work your way up to 45 min per day on the crosstrainer or precore machine. before your cardio work out you need to do some type of resistance training, ie; lifting weights. if you dont do the resistance training you will really be short changing yourself. it may take a little longer to get the cardio and the weights in, but its your body, and that should be enough to motivate you.

dec of last year my younger brother(23) weighed 278lbs at 6'2, .he followed my instructions, just what i wrote above, and today he weighs 215lbs at 9% body fat, so i know it works.

watch your diet closely, dedicate yourself 100% to your training, and the sky is the limit bro. you have all the support and guidance you will need right here on this board.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Cardio is what it say it is heart and lungs and yes it will help but you have to combine it with a good clean diet.The best way to do cardio is at a nice steady pace for a longer time not full bore like a sprinter.

bluecollarskin is offline New Member

Thanks fellas

I apprciate the support and info fellas.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    According to Arnolds Encyclopedia you can spot reduce in the abdominal area. Try side bends with low weights and the wheel works great also. From my experience you can shed the fat and put on mass at the same time. Hit the abs three times a week for at least 20 min. Good luck.

I hate to disagree with Arnold but you cant spot reduce unless you have 5 grand for liposuction.

IMO weighted side bends are worthless if your trying to sculpt your body, they can thicken your waist. On the other hand if you are a Powerlifter then they are great for adding strenght to your mid section. So stick with diet and cardio and see where that gets ya!!!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Dr. Derek
    I hate to disagree with Arnold but you cant spot reduce unless you have 5 grand for liposuction.

IMO weighted side bends are worthless if your trying to sculpt your body, they can thicken your waist. On the other hand if you are a Powerlifter then they are great for adding strenght to your mid section. So stick with diet and cardio and see where that gets ya!!!
    Did you just disagree with Arnold. I agree though spot reduction is useless. See now you got me disagreeing with him . OH no look out for fire and brimstone

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    the only way to spot reduce is to squeeze it and watch that puss fly out on your mirror......

Thread Information