5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member

Workout question for a girlfriend of mine

A girl at work ive known for a while came up to me today with a question about working out. She told me she hates her butt... Which i commented on nicely as said there was nothing to hate ... but she claims her butt is too big and she claims it even is saggy at the bottom .. So i asked her about her training diet etc and it seems to be all good. She basically wants to get her butt firmer, but smaller. She said shes done lunges and leg presses but it only makes her butt bigger. She would rather make it firmer and smaller. Is there any combo or excercises or cardio that can be used to accomplish this. He body all around is awesome. All input would be greatly apperciated here.

Yung Wun is offline Member
    cardio and a high rep range, should do. she did a circuit training type routine so rest intervals were very short and workout was intense.
    i had a "friend" who complained about the same thing, and i just threw this at her and she liked the results.she said it helped firm her out, but like you my friend i didnt see nothing wrong in the first place.
    Last edited by Yung Wun; 07-29-2003 at 08:54 PM.

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Im curious on what type of cardio would be good for that area, stairmaster, stationary bike, aerobics ??? Also what excerises at high reps, like lunges at reps of 20 or 30 ??? Just curious bro .. thanks in advance

Thread Information