Ironweb is offline Member

Thumbs up Do yourself a favor

Reading through the different post I notice several people asking about different exercise for their routine. This is great because as bodybuilders we need to change up our routines and look for different ways to shock our muscle and hit them at different angles. What I would like to suggest is what I consider the best bodybuilding book out. It is called Arnold Schwarzenegger new encyclopedia to modern bodybuilding. It covers everything from beginning to advance techniques. It has a huge section on exercises. He goes into great detail on muscle groups and shows proper form, when you want to use the exercise etc. etc. It has a lot of pictures to demonstrate the exercises. I use it anytime I am looking to change up my routine. He pours himself into the text and you can feel his passion that will inspire you to hit it hard. It will be the best 25 bucks you spend.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    I think trial and error is the way to go .A book does not know your own body if it did we all would be huge for 25 bucks....

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    I love that Book, excellent for beginers and advance alike.

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    YES- educate yourself. READ, READ, watch and listen. If we could all benefit from the exact same thing then it would be easy but we're all different and the more knowledge you aquire the easier it'll be to find what works for you. Love Arnies book!

Arnold begins the book with what he is sharing is from years of trail and error. We are all here in this community to learn from each others trails and errors. Why reinvent the wheel if we can learn from others how to build it. The more you know the better you can learn through you own trials. What works for one may not work for another, but it may. I do agree that we have to learn our own ways of growing. But a little help from a former Mr. O dosen't hurt either.

Peace

senor_gato is offline Junior Member
    I had Arnold encyclopedia way back in the early 90's. It did have a wealth of information with mad routines and all.
    I hope this one is just s good.

It is a great book.

Triple Plates is offline Associate Member
    I also recommend it. It's worth every penny! Plus theirs alot of pics of Arnold

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    Totally agree the best book i ever purchased its really good if your workouts are stale and your not getting a pump anymore

Thread Information