blanket is offline Junior Member

Private trainers

hey guys,
    I was just wondering if there are any private personal trainers and if theyd tell me how to get good clients, and if you'd possibly tell me your rates itd be awsome. I heard that the best places to get clients are places like country clubs is that tru? how does it work if it is?
    thank you so much.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    well to first start off you have to market your service, whether it be in a C.C or a gym. You will never have a client if no ones knows about you. referal service works well for private trainers. Go to a physical therapist or a doctors office and state your business, these are good places to go and ask for a referal. The thing is your working with doctors, so know your shit. if doctor gives you a patient and say they need some for a rehab but you need to be carefull when working with a specific area of the body. if you dont know what the hell he is talking about then you probably will never get another client from him/her again. Doctors and Therapists talk in medical terms, so your going to have to know all of this. Where do you plan to train these clients??? Do you have your own gym???
    Last edited by abstrack; 08-16-2003 at 08:22 AM.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Kid Shred is offline Member
    I started off working for a National chain Of Lady Gyms for 10 years , which was great for me, gave me the chance to work with a large volume of people (to see if one knows his shit) at a reasonable price 45.00/ hour at a minimum of 2 hourly sessions per week. It was pretty convenient since I booked my "2 session a week clients" M,W and T,Th only in the mornings .And my 3 time a weeks MWF in the afternoon.It was a very convenient schedule since it gave me a break for a couple hours in the afternoon to triain myself. I know so many knowledgable trainers with Masters degress that have let themselves go and thus are starved for clients and then I know many 18 year old "first Time Juicers" fresh out of an ACE certification that can hardly breathe due to the fact that they're crammed with middle aged clients who don't know any better. So bottom line......You always want to have an admirable physique that can be recognized by "the Norm" And trust me when you change a woman/women's physique in a Lady's Gym , the word spreads like a plague.
    The inevitable would probably be having "beef" with the Gym owners especially when you're shuffling lots of clients, it always happens, so I got sick of the same shit, got a studio and muttered the infamous Jerry Mcguire quote, "Who's coming with me??!!!!"
    Definately worked out for the better.

blanket is offline Junior Member
    thanks alot bros, youre commens realy helped

Thread Information