Thread: workout split

TheJuicer is offline Member

workout split

I workout Mon,Wedn.,and Fri...Chest/shoulders/tris...Back and Bis...Legs,calves,Abs...Is this a good split? I go to the gym...I use a Mod. H.I.T. style...I get in and out of the gym in 45min. Even though my gym in cold..the sweet just pours off of me. I just trying to figure what is best for a guy that do AS. One bodypart a day or what I do? I'm confused...

GetPsycho is offline Associate Member
    if you only have 3 days a week then i believe that split is the best. it is based on push\pull which makes a lot of sense

Bump

BIG BRUJO is offline Junior Member
    Bump,, I Would've Said Something If You Stayed Longer , But It Seems Like You Dont Bullshit Just Hit Hard And Go...good Routine

I have a workout partner that sometime I have to yell at because he is wasting time...I like 2-3 min. in between each set..thats it...I have yet to see anyone work harder then me in the gym..thats why I dont do 10 exercises for chest and 20 for legs..haha...anyone else wanna comment..I just see alot of guys nowadays doing a one bodypart a day split..is it better? I'm making progress...but alot of guys at the gym think that I'm doing too many body parts in one day....they would do just back and take an hour..I do back and bis and I'm done in 30-45 mins.

Thread Information