treesp is offline New Member

Cool get jacked and keep it all

i have all muscle just not enogh weight i think im ready for the big time in your opinions what should i do . 5 8 160 lbs. about 6 pounds of fat. just trying to get some advice so help would be appreciated

bravo11p is offline Associate Member

goals

Well, I guess the first question is what are your goals? Second is age and tng experience. Are you talking about 6 pounds of fat or 6% body fat? Big difference there. Being 5'8, 160 and ripped isn't bad.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    UP your cals and pro but keep the fat low...
    ALWAYS EAT CLEAN.....

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Being lean and staying lean are 2 different things. Give us some info on what you wish to accomplish ie. gain mass, strength etc. and then give us a bit more on youself ie. wt, ht, age, training experience. We'll set you right from there.

treesp is offline New Member

Cool what i want for xmas

i m 25 lifting for about two years on and off mostly on though been dedicated strictly for the past six months. i m 5'8 160 pounds with about 4.5 body fat. i want to gain strenth and size though witout sacrificin bein ripped any info you can give me will be greatly appreciated. thanks

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Well, all i can say is if you don't want to gain fat is...it's going to be a LONG time before you gain ANYTHING, maybe 5 lbs tops in the next year if you're lucky. You gotta have a surplus of calories to gain serious muscle. But if you wanna stay ripped, then up calories by like a couple hundred and hope for the best.

Now, if you don't mind upping your bf for a couple months, then come back and talk to me and we'll get somethin rollin.

Thread Information