lasyone1 is offline New Member

When Should I start Juicing?

I haven't worked out in 4 months, just started back(light) three weeks ago. What is a good re-starting workout, that will work all my muscles in preparation for the juice (30cc Durabolin 250). When should I start juicing into this re-starting workout? What is a good workout while juicing that will work all muscles but especially my small chest, my shoulders and arms, and abbs to get rid of this little beer belly. Also what kind of cardio should I do?
    Thanks for the help, this is my second time juicing and I want to get everything out of it I can.

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    Mmmm not convinced that u'r ready for AS.

Please provide more info, Age, bf%, weight, height, experience etc

TANK

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    First of all, like TANK said .. we need more info. Secondly, there is no set amount of time it takes to become prepared to 'juice' again. When your body has stopped naturally progressing to where you want it, and you have maximized every other aspect (i.e., diet, training, etc.); then you could be ready for a cycle. But please, don't forget get to research.

lasyone1 is offline New Member
    % bf: i don't know, but will find out
    weight: 190
    height: 6 foot
    experience: Over a year and a half ago I did a cycle of DECA 300 10cc and stacked it with sustanon 250 10cc. I've been working out off and on for about 7 to 8 years. After injuries and lazyness, I've grown up and decided that I love the way I feel while I'm in shape, and I am determined to get back to that point. I started working out again about 3 weeks ago...all sorness out and i'm getting my stamina back. Someone told me about this site so I decided to get on and learn as much as possible about juicing. I've got a long way to go on my research
    and I'm not in a hury to start juicing again. Any help will be apprecieated.
    thanks
    lasyone1

Thread Information