Thread: Help!

ectogainer is offline Junior Member

Help!

Whats up everyone I'm a newbie to this board -

I just posted a question about my cycle in the steriod category and so far everyone thinks I am too young to start AS.

Im just seeing if anyone has any suggestions on what I can change about my program so far just in case i decide to stay natural for longer.

I'm 6'1 and about 158 pounds (yeah i know thats really skinny). Around 11% body fat-- I am definatly a skinny hardgainer, so low bf%. I'm 19 years old and have been training for a little over 4 years with 3 of them being serious and diciplined training and I have never done a cycle. I've been busting my ass since I was 15 to put on weight. I am actually up from 134 so and my peak was 161 so thats not too bad. I cant even count the amount of food I've eaten, supps i've bought, and nights I forfieted partying for training. I am out of options for gaining weight and I think AS is the next step. Anyways any help would be great! I've only managed 25 pounds in 4 years of hard training. I got genetically screwed. Im tall and lanky and it is near impossible to put on weight. Those four years of hitting the weights hard and consistently included clean 4000+ diets with whey protien, creatine, multis, flax oil and so many other things eating every 2.5 hours with 8-7 hours of sleep. What else is there to do. I even bought the anthony ellis GAIN MASS program for damn near $100. I feel like I'm all out of options but the boys tell me to stay natural. ANY SUGGESTIONS AT ALL WOULD BE GREAT!!
    PLEASE

BIG BRUJO is offline Junior Member
    Whats Your Workout Routine Like??

ectogainer is offline Junior Member
    All i do is free weights and compound exercises for the most part.
    I do 5 min of warm up on a bike and then 2 warm up sets for everybody part then do 1 set 6-8, 4-6, 2-4, and then 1-2. Followed by a burnout set of 8-12 and a superset with another similar exercise

Mondays: Chest, Shoulders, Tris, and Abs
    Bench Press
    Overhead Press
    Dips
    Crunches
    Wednesdays: Legs and Abs
    Squats
    Stiff Legged Deadlifts
    Calf Raises
    Leg Raises
    Friday: Back, Bis, and Abs
    Pull Ups