Meee is offline Junior Member

HELP!! - I can't walk after legs...

I am not talking about soreness. After doing squats and hack squats today, I drove home (1/2 hour) and I couldn't get out of the car.
    When I try to stand up I get severe pain in both legs. Almost like they are totally burned out, but not able to walk up a single stair without using both arms to lift myself. They are totally F@#$%^&.

Anybody have that happen before? Had two protein shakes today, two carrot muffins, two sweet potatoes, big steak, and just had some white rice with some hamburger. It is almost like they are dehydrated right out.

Any help appreciated..

Meee

stryker is offline Junior Member
    I know how ya feel, about 30 minutes after workout my legs are totally useless.

I will be walking down the hall and all of a sudden my legs will totally give out and i bust my ass, it's some funny shit, you just lay there laughing your ass off.

Meee is offline Junior Member
    There's a difference though, you could get up.
    It's been two hours plus since I finished legs, and I can't get up out of a chair without my two arms supporting me. This happened once before after legs about two months ago. I got up in middle of the night to take a piss and fell on the floor face first. They were fine in the morning, not even sore from a leg workout...

Any chance it has to do with low sugars or something???

stryker is offline Junior Member
    I also could not get up without the use of my arms, i had to almost walk stiff legged so i wouldnt fall again, i have no idea about the low sugar thing.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    YES!!! this is what I like to hear. HEHE killer leg workout.... you have passed the test. Just make sure your getting plenty of water and amino's and also potassium.

Thread Information