BIG BRUJO is offline Junior Member

Funniest Shit In The Gym

ALRIGHT I DONT KNOW IF SOMEONE ELSE STARTED THIS THREAD OR NOT BUT THE CRAZIEST THING I SAW WAS THIS GUY STEP ON THE TREADMILL WHILE IT WAS STILL GOING (NOT NOTICING IT) AND BLAM THAT FOOL FELL ON HIS SHOULDER AND WAS RELEASED STRAIGHT TO THE CARPET FLOOR LIKE A ROCKET!!! I WAS DYING AND THE WORST THING WAS THAT NOBODY TRIED TO TURN OFF THE TREADMILL AND IT WAS LIKE GRINDING THE BACK OF HIS HEAD

Anyone Else Out Thier Got Some Stories??

max25533 is offline Junior Member
    two skinny guys were doing shoulder presses on the smith machine and they had like 10s on each side and they were screaming and yelling like they were in ramboo part 1. the funny part is at my gym we have a thing called a lunk alarm and this is actually set off when people yell and scream in the gym. Anyways by buddy was working the front and when one of the guys was on like his tenth rep and he was screaming he set off the alarm and the whole gym was dying in laughter at these two idiots.

harl is offline Associate Member
    Rofl!

Breetai is offline Associate Member
    a big bold guy with big muscles entered the gym. he was trainin his biceps.. he stand there with 5kg dumbbells and screamed like a little girl, and when we laughted at him he walked away..

Pump_30 is offline Junior Member
    I like when a dude will put 315lb on the squat rack and he will barely bend his legs.......Or when some clown will bounce the weight of his chest when benching

Bound for Muscle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG BRUJO
    ALRIGHT I DONT KNOW IF SOMEONE ELSE STARTED THIS THREAD OR NOT BUT THE CRAZIEST THING I SAW WAS THIS GUY STEP ON THE TREADMILL WHILE IT WAS STILL GOING (NOT NOTICING IT) AND BLAM THAT FOOL FELL ON HIS SHOULDER AND WAS RELEASED STRAIGHT TO THE CARPET FLOOR LIKE A ROCKET!!! I WAS DYING AND THE WORST THING WAS THAT NOBODY TRIED TO TURN OFF THE TREADMILL AND IT WAS LIKE GRINDING THE BACK OF HIS HEAD
    hahahahaah that's awesome

all right i have another one,, im not proud of this one but here it goes...i was doing close grip bench press to failure so i had a guy spot, i think this guy was checking out some girls when bam i could push and i was like "spot!!",, this jumped over me to get the bar and basically tried to "teabag" me!! i was like great spot Mr. Bojangles!!!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    hahahahahahahaha. Good comeback "Mr. Bojangles", now that was funny!

Angry

Ya It Is When I Think About It ,, But At The Time If Felt Violated

BenchPressKing is offline New Member
    Hey Big Brujo -- where do you work out at? That happened to me once, LOL, it will never happen again!! Sometimes people just have other shit on their minds. It is just ASSUMED that when a treadmill isn't in use, it is off... I didn't get down and inspect it, I was in a hurry... And who would leave the fuckin treadmill running anyway??? Anyway I jumped on a treadmill once and it was going like 10 mph, gym was packed, loud music, and it shot me off like a cannon. I luckily landed on my feet though, still it was totally embarassing... wish I could find the fucker who left it rolling.

haha, this was a funny tread
    remember one sick thing..

when one guy was doing squats, another guy jumped up in the roof, (he hanged there you are doing chins) and he showed his ass about in front of his face.

speedsta is offline Junior Member
    HAHhaha..thats some funny shit guys..

At our gym, we have alot of younger kids that think there HUGE!
    I mean young as in 16 etc.
    I have soo many stories with these guys, anyone one in particular was when this bloke was on the leg press machine he stacked on the weights hard! He went to lift it up and was stuck at the bottom askin for people to help him.. lol
    These 3 guys had to come and take it off!!

haha
    another one, my mate and I went to another gym to check it out.
    HE was doing upright rows but forgot to put the clips on the end of the bar to hold the weights. He lifted it up and when he got to the 6th rep, the weights on the left hand side of the bar fell off making a heaps loud noise, then all of a sudden, the bar tilted to the right causing those weights to fall of aswell, leaving him with just an 11kg bar..loll
    It was soo funny, we never went their again!
    haha

talon is offline Senior Member
    LOL, I started this thread in the lounge. The funniest thing I seen was a guy doing d-bell pullovers and was showing off. He got a weight that was to big for him. He brought it down over the back of his head. This caused him to fly off of the bench flipping backwards feet over face. This was fing hilarious.......LOL

Ya, I Thought It Was You Talon My Bad... One Time At Band Camp,,, Oh Wait No It Was The Gym I Was Doing Squats And I Felt My Kinda Pop So I Stood Still And Was Like Fuck It Im Gonna Squat And When I Did I Asked This Guy To Spot Me, I Was Doing Good Going Up But All The Sudden This Guy Hugged Me All Hard!! I Was Like Dude I Know Where In A Club But Back Off!! He Had His Arms Around My Waist And Not Up On My Shoulders Where The Spot Should Be...

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    One guy was warming up on flat bench when another walked by turned real fast and farted right on the others face. Said he read it in a book and always wanted to try it. We all fell in the floor laughing, well not the guy on the bench...he got pissed.

speedsta is offline Junior Member
    Our Gym is funny.
    We got one room that talks about Brothels and Hoes and the other room that talks about the War..
    lol
    Oh and they dont play music anymore because owners are sik of listening to music..

(reply to everyone)

Dick Grayson is offline Junior Member

Dumb Asses!!!

The funniest thing I've seen is when these two schmoes were doing tricep extensions on a flat bench and were talking sh*t about how they do heavy weights to get their "killer" triceps. (Nothing great if you ask me.) The gym was full of people, especially girls.

Anyways this dumb ass decide to put on more than they have ever done before and the first guy that went was like "yeah, come on baby, it's go time!" Then on his first rep, he brought the weight down and BAM! right on his fore head!!!

If you've ever heard metal hit bone it is the sickest noise ever, but in this case it was the funniest thing I had ever heard. What's worse is that he had a huge golf-ball sized lump right on the middle of his forehead before he even got up on from the bench!!! Then he tried to put it all on his partner saying "I didn't say I was ready" and "why the f*ck didn't you spot me!" It was some funny sh*t!!!!

AndroholiK is offline Junior Member
    LOL the funniest thing ever happened about a month ago in my gym. 2 basketball guys were on the smitch machine taking turns doing the stupidiest shit ever. They put 2 45s on each side of the smith machine and set it like they were gonna do squats. But instead they started jumping up and down front squat position to fully extended jump. On the third set one of the guys hit his head on the top of the smitch machine and he let go of the bar in pain and the bar fell on his back and smacked him down like an idiot LOL.

97cobra is offline Junior Member
    A few months ago at my gym a guy was doing dips. He had no kind of form whatsoever on any exercises that he did. Instead of going all the way up and down, he would start out in the bottom position and would only go up like 2 inches.(He was extremely weak) During the upward motion he would kick his legs as if he were giving himself a jump start.He did this on every rep. Basically he was just sitting there kicking his legs up and down. All the time he was hollering and moaning. He did like three sets this way. I was laughing so hard I couldn't catch my breath. Actually everyone in the gym had stopped working out and was laughing. One guy fell on the ground and was laughing so hard you could hear it all over the gym. I never saw this guy again. It was great!!

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Me and my partner were in the gym and I was loading 600 lbs on the leg press. My friend climbs on top so I can do a drop set after he jumps off. Well this guy in the gym was like "ooo ya thats a lot of weight" I think with my partner on the top it was 850 lbs total. My partner looks up "Hes doing one-leg presses..." the guys looks a little white, turns around and leaves the gym... havnt seen him back in there since. hehe

znak is offline Senior Member
    The biggest dude in the gym (who is also a total asshole, but that is a different story) has the bar loaded up. Got about 4 plates on each side. The gym falls silent. The female trainers nod with their heads. Everyone, I mean, everyone is watching, bar comes down nice and slow and then he lets loose with a fart that sounds like a moose call that rings out nice and wet for a full three seconds.

My partner and I were on the floors.

He got up and disappeared into the office and still hadn't come out when we had finished our workout.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    The biggest dude in the gym (who is also a total asshole, but that is a different story) has the bar loaded up. Got about 4 plates on each side. The gym falls silent. The female trainers nod with their heads. Everyone, I mean, everyone is watching, bar comes down nice and slow and then he lets loose with a fart that sounds like a moose call that rings out nice and wet for a full three seconds.

He got up and disappeared into the office and still hadn't come out when we had finished our workout.
    Thats nasty. Probably left a skid mark.

Braveheart311 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak

Thats F-ing hilarious,

I have a friend who i work out with all the time. we like to do our crunches with med. balls, its a really great Ab workout. But everytime we do it, every crunch that he does lets out a pretty loud fart. EVERY CRUNCH! no matter who is around. I think there is something wrong with the guy.

Thread Information