Thread: Log book

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member

Log book

how many of you take a log book with you to the gym?

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I do.

mass junkie is offline banned
    I do............the best part of the whole thing is looking back a few months back and realizing what pussy weight i used to throw around....lol

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    I do too, helps me stay focused a little better and can look back from week to week and make sure I'm not doing the same exercises, reps, etc. every week.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Usually I do. Right now I just keep track of what bodyparts are worked on what days. But normally I do a log that keeps track of load, reps, sets, time and so on. In fact I need to find a new log book... so far my favorite has simply been a columed money ledger...

When I keep accurate records of my workout history is when I make the best gains. No one wins a battle without a map...

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    I need to start using one. I used to all the time and used to think of each past workout as a record that i need to break. This seems to work for me especailly when i dont have a lifting partner to push me.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    i started a few months ago and my strength went up tremendousley. I'm not on juice right now, but seeing the improvement was a big motivation. I know a lot of people keep a diet log book. My next bulking cycle I am deffiently getting me one!

lethalppl is offline Associate Member
    I made a sweet log book. Only problem i keep revamping it so its never done.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I have one for my workouts and one for my diet as well. Some of the people in my gym actually tease me about the fact I'm walking around with this little note book in my hands but I don't have to stand across form my partner and ask him "was I at 275 for my last work set?" Saves time and I always know what I did last time in the gym. Not to mention when working up a new routine the information gleened from my little book really helps getting a good routine together right off the bat.

Thread Information