hoss827 is offline Banned

2 Important questions:1. Bulk for fall an winter? 2. Get cut in spring an summer?

I just hadda question about seasonal training. I've been puttin on alotta bulk , (high weight an low reps) for awhile now. But I was wondering when i should get cut. My friend said it would be good to bulk up on my cycle of 1-AD , an 4-AD up through fall and winter. Then he said during spring an summer do high reps with a moderate amount of weight an i would become cut. He said "Its like gettin a big block of granite. You need a huge-ass block of it. Then you can cut it up an make it look pretty." Is this close to being right on the money, and if not could you guys help me out...please?

mass junkie is offline banned
    we'll see bro..........im doing the same thing you are...........lifting super heavy....staying in between the 4 to 6 rep range...eating like a horse getting plenty of rest........im def getting a lil bigger..and my strength is starting to climb......I will do this till about march of 2004 then i will start using less weight higher reps and throwing in a bunch of cardio.......let me know how it goes for ya

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Haha, allright man ill do that, good luck with your workout, an ill let you know the results i get from my stack of 1-AD, 4-AD, an 5-AD. Keep the posts comin guys!

Thread Information