KingJames23 is offline Associate Member

Day after I workout...

It it ok to not be feeling anything the day after I workout?? I work the muscles hard and to failure every set. I never seem to feel anything the next day and it feels like i could do it again and like nothing happened the previous day. Is this maybe because im pretty young??

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJames23
    It it ok to not be feeling anything the day after I workout?? I work the muscles hard and to failure every set. I never seem to feel anything the next day and it feels like i could do it again and like nothing happened the previous day. Is this maybe because im pretty young??
    Whats your Stats? How long have you been training?

KingJames23 is offline Associate Member
    Been training real hard since January.

1 pound rep on my bench has gone up from 165 to 210. I do 3 bench, 3 incline, 2 decline and 3 dips, then i do skullcrushers. Thats my chest and tri's day, and i feel nothing the next day...??

mass junkie is offline banned
    Im not an expert im just gonna tell you what works for me......I devote one entire workout to just chest......and my workout goes as follows....im in the process of bulking ok here it goes
    1) I start with either incline dumbells or barbell....depending on how I feel
    1st set I go as heavy as I can for about 6-8 reps with good form.
    2nd set increased weight inbetween 5-7 reps
    3rd set increased weight inbetween 3-5 reps

2)Flat bench or dumbells same thing as 1st exercise in terms of reps and weight

3)Decline bench or Dumbells same thing as 1st exercise in terms of reps and weight

4)Dumbell Flys and or cable cross overs

I think the key is slow controlled movements and to make sure you have total concentration on the paticular muscle being worked .....once you can do a set amount of reps...lets say 10......move up in weight.............

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't judge how my workout goes by how sore I get...I always strive to increase in some area of my workout...it could be in weight, reps, or intensity. Maybe u need to try chest alone and work tris w/bis. Give your chest a day for itself, consentrate on contracting your chest and a full range of motion. Switch things up from wk. to wk. to keep your muscles from getting used to being worked.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    He needs to do more sets. 3 sets is nothing. 3 sets is like a warm up. If you feel nothing then try doing each exercise 6 sets at about 6-8 reps.
    I was the same way until I upped my sets and now I see a big difference
    Try using dumb bells for flies. You should feel that the next day.

Also. Try incorporating your tris in with you bis workout Do dumbell curls then tri push downs.

Thread Information