nj123 is offline Member

cant do any heavy leg work.. need help

I cant do squats or leg press or anything like that due to a hernia... what would be some good things to do to not lose much muscle in my legs or at least keep them looking muscular while i recover from the surgery? i was thinking at least stair stepper or sprinting or somethin

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by nj123
    I cant do squats or leg press or anything like that due to a hernia... what would be some good things to do to not lose much muscle in my legs or at least keep them looking muscular while i recover from the surgery? i was thinking at least stair stepper or sprinting or somethin
    I think you can still do leg extensions and leg curls. Just dont hold your breath and put extra pressure down there.

nj123 is offline Member
    yea thats true i guess ill do both of those along with i guess stair stepper or something?

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by nj123
    yea thats true i guess ill do both of those along with i guess stair stepper or something?
    sounds good.... O ya and STRETCH!!!! thatll keep the blood in your muscles and release something... I forgot off-hand but get a good stretch were its burning

Thread Information