Thread: dips ?

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member

dips ?

are dips really considered the best exercise for bulking your chest or are they overrated ?

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crosby7117
    are dips really considered the best exercise for bulking your chest or are they overrated ?
    I don't think dips are overrated...any time I can hit more than one muscle group in an exercise that's a great advantage. I love the way I get a good stretch at the bottom...I also prefer a full dip instead of a partial movement.

solidj55 is offline Member
    In my opinion the best two exercises for the upper body are the dip and the chinup. Of course I wouldnt do only those two but IMO they are the best because of all the different muscle groups that they hit.

DBfitness is offline Junior Member
    I believe dips are one of the best if not the best. I do dips even on my tricep only days. Not only do they work your chest good, but I believe dips are one of the better things u can do for your overall triceps.

I just started doing dips on chest day and on tricep day. Lean forward as far as I can for chest.

And...holy shit has my chest grown in the last 3 weeks. I do weighted dips supersetted with cable crossovers and my chest is exploding. I can't believe I never did them till 3 weeks ago.!!

TheNewSteel is offline New Member
    haha, dips are awesome, I just recently ditched the bench press, and now I am doing only dips for chest/triceps, and I think my chest is bigger

solidj55 is offline Member
    IMO for great chest development all you need is dips and some sort of incline press(DB or BB)

Thread Information