zoso428 is offline Associate Member

Little Help With My Workout

Ok im 20 but I have arthritis in my right hip i was in a wheelchair for a while but now im out....this screws me two ways...1 i cant do squats or ne leg exercises really i can do extensions and curls to an extent but i try and jog through the pain to tone and work out my leg....2 im guessin because i was in bed for about a year and a half my muscles were really really weak..i have been lifting hardcore for abotu 2 years i lost a lot of fat and def gained a lot of muscle...i have put a lot on my bench but i shouhld be a lot higher...my arms my shoulders my back are all decently strong but my bench is just embarassing i have been stuck pressing my own weight for like 3 months now i cant blow past it...my latest routine that i hav ebeen doing for about a month is shoulders, bis then chest tris then my back then repeat.....for chest i do incline , flat, decline, and flys......ne suggestions?

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zoso428
    Ok im 20 but I have arthritis in my right hip i was in a wheelchair for a while but now im out....this screws me two ways...1 i cant do squats or ne leg exercises really i can do extensions and curls to an extent but i try and jog through the pain to tone and work out my leg....2 im guessin because i was in bed for about a year and a half my muscles were really really weak..i have been lifting hardcore for abotu 2 years i lost a lot of fat and def gained a lot of muscle...i have put a lot on my bench but i shouhld be a lot higher...my arms my shoulders my back are all decently strong but my bench is just embarassing i have been stuck pressing my own weight for like 3 months now i cant blow past it...my latest routine that i hav ebeen doing for about a month is shoulders, bis then chest tris then my back then repeat.....for chest i do incline , flat, decline, and flys......ne suggestions?
    Can u do any stretches for your hips? B sure and check with your doc. and see if doing stretches in the hip area will hinder u in anyway...your doc. should be able to let u know what movements/stretches u can do.

It's alittle hard to understand what your workout is, but it looks like u do delts the day before chest...I would suggest that u do chest first since this is the area u what to work on the most. Inclines, flat, and declines hits all angles of the chest...switch it up from time to time...also do barbell, db, and cable movements which gives u a change from the same workout each wk.

Thread Information