Distinkt is offline New Member

Question What Else Can I Do????

iight i been workin hard for a year and this is my 2nd year goin i upped my workout a lot so i can get a better and more thoro workout, yet im still havin trouble losin fat in some places while muscles in other places r gettin a lot bigger then the rest lol heres a pic to show u what i mean its from last year tho but good enough
    im on the left i have asthma aslo but what could i do to get rid of that extra fat in places i have it??? that was after a cycle of decca300 and since my chest is a lot more defined but still the damn abs wont go away what can i do???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What Else Can I Do????-distinkt-tone.jpg  

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    What does your diet look like?

high protein low carbs and low on fat the problem is i cant do much cardio and im not taking any supplements cuz im low on funds but im target shooting right now

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    if you dont do lots of cardio, you will never loose that fat. Heavy cardio doesnt mean running for 30 minutes. Infact running isnt good for loosing fat anyways. Do 30 minutes at a fast walking pace, somthing i like to do is every 5 minutes i jack the speed up and run for 1-2 minute then continue to walk again. i find that helps me.

well im training for ultimate fighting again...u think my 20-30 minute boxing training is good enough?? ya i could do the walking then run then walk thang its jus i get winded easy from my asthma

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    to be an ultimate fighter you need endurance, that means alot of long distance running.and if you get winded easily i hope you knock the guys out in the first or 2nd round.

to be lean you need alot of moderate cardio to keep your heart rate around 140 depending on your age/ weight/

30 minutes of fast walking 5 days a week will shed the fat if your diet is good.

im 18 and i weigh 184 and i done ultimate fighting before but im getting back into it but keeping my breath durring a fight has never really bothered me only when i did boxing...so then the fast walking is prolly gon be the best thing for me???

Thread Information