J-Bud is offline Associate Member

Workout log book...

is there anywhere you can buy a semi premade one of these? I tried keeping up with it in a regular comp. book like in grade school and I just write to messy to try it that way. Was wondering if anyone had a program for one or knew where you could just buy one...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    My favorite has been a Money Ledger. You can find them at office supply stores. They come in hardcover so you can throw it around, drip sweat on it, drop weights on it... whatever. Money Ledgers have enough colums to include date, time, reps, sets, load, intensity level... all of it.

dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    My favorite has been a Money Ledger. You can find them at office supply stores. They come in hardcover so you can throw it around, drip sweat on it, drop weights on it... whatever. Money Ledgers have enough colums to include date, time, reps, sets, load, intensity level... all of it.
    Damn man,
    That is a good idea. I have been using the one from AR, it works great but is 8.5x11 kinda bulky and can't figure out how to reduce it to a more convenient size. I will def. check out the ledger.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Try Bodybuilding.com. They have a pretty good workout log. You can setup everything the way you want. Best of all, it's free. Just go to www.bodybuilding.com/fun/printworklog.htm

Hope that works for you.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchboy
    Damn man,
    That is a good idea. I have been using the one from AR, it works great but is 8.5x11 kinda bulky and can't figure out how to reduce it to a more convenient size. I will def. check out the ledger.
    They are only about 5"X7" too... so they are deffinitly portable. And you can keep about 3-6 months worth of training in most (depending on how much writing/space you use).

dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys,
    You and bro's just like you are why I love this board. All of these tips and pointers and I will be a machine before I know it.

lata,
    DB

Thread Information