BigBoi1881 is offline New Member

I need help with a workout routine..

I have started doing cardio and working out in the gym. I use the bicycle and treadmill for cardio and an all-in-one weight machine which has butterfly,bench press,incline,pull downs,etc. Their are also free weights.

I was doing a lil bit of everything today and my friend said that I should have a routine and should be working out the right muscle groups together. I have no idea were to start off.

I plan to work bi's.tri's,chest,back (upper body) but nothing with the legs as of yet.

Im 6'1" 204lbs, my main goal is to be 190lb range and have muscle/being cut.

If someone can give me some pointers id really appreciate it. I plan to go to the gym 5-6 days a week for 1-1 1/2 hrs.

Sorry for the long post
    Last edited by BigBoi1881; 09-23-2003 at 09:22 PM.

BigBoi1881 is offline New Member
    15 views and no replys...c'mon someone help me out

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    This is my base that I use for each wk.:

Chest/Calves - Mon.
    Back/Traps - Tues.
    Delts - Wed.
    Quads/Hams/Calves - Thurs.
    Bis/Tris/Forearms - Fri.

Abs - 3x a wk.

Personally I wouldn't skip legs...train them everywk. just like your upper body...from my experiance when my legs grow everything else follows.

I don't do much cardio right now...triing to add quality lean muscle mass right now.

When I dropped about 35 lbs., I started eating 6-7 meals per day(every 2 1/2-3 hrs.), cut out most simple sugars and saturated fat. Keep a log of what u eat every meal and it will let u know what kinds of food u are eating and adjust from that. Hope this helps and good luck.

op90 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    This is my base that I use for each wk.:

Chest/Calves - Mon.
    Back/Traps - Tues.
    Delts - Wed.
    Quads/Hams/Calves - Thurs.
    Bis/Tris/Forearms - Fri.

Abs - 3x a wk.

Personally I wouldn't skip legs...train them everywk. just like your upper body...from my experiance when my legs grow everything else follows.

I don't do much cardio right now...triing to add quality lean muscle mass right now.

When I dropped about 35 lbs., I started eating 6-7 meals per day(every 2 1/2-3 hrs.), cut out most simple sugars and saturated fat. Keep a log of what u eat every meal and it will let u know what kinds of food u are eating and adjust from that. Hope this helps and good luck.

everyday 6-7 small meals isn't easy for busy people...
    and not realistic ....what will happen if ur boss found that u r eating
    during office hour??

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by op90
    during office hour??
    You tell him that you're diabetic/hypoglycemic and you need to eat consistently in order to keep your blood sugar in check.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by op90
    during office hour??
    Not realistic? And why is that? Bro, if there's a will then there's a way........there's al sorts of food u can consume thru-out the day that are very easy to carry to work.....nuts,peanutbutter,stringcheese,protein bars,protein powder,canned/packed tuna,canned/packed chicken, I coulod go on and on but u get my point.........if u don't have time during the week to prepare food then prepare enough on sunday for that wk. If your desire is strong enough u can and will find the way.

Thread Information