Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • VOLUME TRAINING

1 16.67%
  • H.I.T TRAINING

5 83.33%
    diskey is offline Junior Member

Volume Training Vs H.i.t

Just wondering what you guys think is the best way to build muscle in the offseason.

I've been doing mostly a 4-day volume ruitine for the the 3 years I've been bb. Rescently I've been looking for something new. And the question about HIT rises up.

A pretty interesting thing is when I started to look around on the internet for new inputs, I started reading at www.proffesionalmuscle/forum/ which seems to be a very "professional" forum, several guys there are IFBB pros and also looking through some members pictures there realy showed that these people where realy serious about bb.

Many of the pros there swear to HIT training and they says it's the only way to train for max gains in the offseason. Take a look at this particular article over there :
    http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...?threadid=1158

What do you think ?
    Would really like some inputs from the vets here too

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    My view is this, a mix of both is great and what I believe in.... I like going 20/25 sets per body part and no less, with the HIT cadence and go till you can't go anymore. Just HIT I have to say is great if you are already built like Dorian and the ideas behind it will work for you and help you maintain that. I was doing dorians workout, but with more sets and reps and now it's evolving into more Volhit. I like it and limp and hurt from it everyday

SID

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    For the longest time i did nothing but that classic western split, training each body part once per week with high volume, I will never return to that split again.

BTW, I am not Dorian or anyone close to his size.
    Last edited by saboudian; 09-27-2003 at 12:36 PM.

Thread Information