BullFX is offline Junior Member

What do u think of this routine?

I am tryin to design a new training routine for my next bulkin cycle, i wana work upperbody 2x/wk and lower body 1x /wk , in the past i was always doin every body part 1x / wk.

currently i am doin an HST routine i workout 3x / wk and i work full body ( 2sets each, about 6-7 exerciz)

So i was thinking of doin some thing like this

day1: Chest, biz, calvs
    day2: Back, Shoulders, Triz
    day3: off
    day4: legs
    day5: chest biz, cavls
    day6: back, shoulders, triz
    day7: off
    20-30 min of cardio 3x/ wk

or

da1: chest, biz, cavles
    day2: back, shoulders,triz
    day3: off
    day4: legs
    day5: chest cavles
    day6: back shoulders
    day7: off
    20-30 min of cardio 3x/ wk

every other week i do one day just arms, and i do hamstrings on day 1 every 2 wks , now i know it looks like alot but i wont do too many sets just 12 sets max all together. plus ill be doin 750 karachis and 400 deca and anadrols and eating/sleeping lots

What do u guys think???

t-rex is offline Associate Member
    hey bullfx, I am not a big fan of this routine I have tried it and it didnt work for me all it did for me was burn me out and make me hate the gym.
    Last edited by t-rex; 09-29-2003 at 10:59 PM.

while every body is different at least give your body part that you worked out at least 6 days of rest and time to recoup if you dont you will just continue to tear down the muscle hence the over training. I personally work out each body part only one time per week. yes that even includes abs and calves, because why would you treat those muscles any different than the others. Remember you dont grow in the gym you actually grow outside the gym. To make you understand a little better let me give you an example, that a professional gave me once to help me understand. If you were to miss legs for a couple of weeks and then finally blast them one day, How long would they be sore? The answer is if you hit them hard enough, I mean if you were intense and tore every muscle fiber in your quads, hams then you would be very sore for the first 4 days then it will start to subside the last 3 days, all in all about a weeks worth of sorness. Well thats how long it takes your muscle to fully repair. Same thing goes for abs and calves for if you put them through the same scenerio they would also be sore for a week. So you answer is if you are training a body part anymore than once every 6 days then you are definitly overtraining. I used to work out every body part twice a week but I just got burnt out and never really got any bigger, but since I have started working every body part just once a week I have a lot more energy, and can't wait to get back to the gym, plus I finally started growing and by leaps and bounds.

BullFX is offline Junior Member
    t-rex, bro i started out like u , i did every body part 2x/wk and it sucked, then i switched to 1x/wk and it worked fine, but now that i am Juicing i am thinking may be i should pick it up a bit more... i heared its really hard to over train on anadrols, if uget enough sleep and eat right...

are u training drug free? or ur sayin u should workout 1x/wk even with AS?

BullFx, I have been working out for 16 years so, I have tried every thing. I used to be natural but, now i am with the darkside. Once again I have tried all kind of routines while juicing, the one that works for me is one body part per week. Why work out a body part twice when you can work it out to total failure once and be done with it for a week.

Thread Information