triplej is offline New Member

never happened b4

first time ever

i went to the gym tonight and it was shoulder nite my first set was shoulder presses and by the time i was done with the set my shoulders felt like i had been supersetting for three hours, i went on to finish my workout and gotit done however this has never happened b4, just wondering if this is common???????

navydevildoc is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by triplej
    first time ever

i went to the gym tonight and it was shoulder nite my first set was shoulder presses and by the time i was done with the set my shoulders felt like i had been supersetting for three hours, i went on to finish my workout and gotit done however this has never happened b4, just wondering if this is common???????
    Give us a little more history... how often do you work shoulders? When was the last time you did? Did you put up some kind of extraordinary amount of weight? Have you been eating?

You usually want to listen to what your body is telling you. When I first started going to the gym seriously I could only do abs like 10 days apart because they were so sorry... I would have the problem you are talking about. That's since gone, but I had to know to lay off of them until they were ready to go again.

work shoulders every 7 days, i have been eating plenty, been liftin quite a few years, maybe it was just a fluke

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    What day do you work chest, tri's?

chest is today shoulders were yesterday

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by triplej
    chest is today shoulders were yesterday
    Is there a reason u work delts before chest? Personally I don't like to work delts or tris before chest in a wk., it takes away from my major exercise I do for chest, and since delts(front) and tris are smaller they fatigue before my chest does. So when I work chest it's at least 48 hrs. before I will do delts or tris.

Thread Information