Fooboy is offline Associate Member

..the strangest thing happened to me this morning...

I've been having a toothache for the past two weeks or so. So last Friday, I decided to make an appointment at the dental office conveniently located in my apartment complex. I stroll in this morning just wanting to get it over with. Before my appointment, I had my daily routine breakfast of 4 eggs, bacon, a granola bar and some wheat toast. all washed down with a big glass of orange juice. it tasted good. At the dental office, the young and pretty dental assistant sits me in the chair and starts to take x-rays. The dentist, along with her young and pretty dental assistant, proceed to work on my tooth. I sit and watch CNN on the TV. And then it happened. I let out the biggest fart this side of the Mississippi. I prayed to my lord and savior that perhaps the sound of the drill drowned out the violent audibles that came from my butt. and then i smelled it. the eggs, the bacon, the granola bar, the wheat toast, and that glass of orange juice... now imagine, im staring into the eyes of my dentist and the young and pretty dental assistant...knowing that they both can smell the rank of disgust that i have caused. my heart starts racing. i can feel my forehead become sweaty. i wished that i was dead. that was my morning. i just farted again.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    still funny but how many times u gonna post this?

Fooboy is offline Associate Member
    weird, i only posted on the lounge. i dunno why it got posted onto fitness too. I really don't think it's THAT funny to be posted twice. i dunno.

foobs

Tayman is offline Junior Member
    damn
    How did it sneak up on you?

I guess in those situations, you can't ignore it...gotta acknowledge and joke about it.

cb25 is offline Banned
    that's fng hilarious!! being a dental student, i can definitely appreciate the position you were in...

come to think about it, next time i'm having a 4th year work doing my cleaning...i think i'll take a page from your book...see how they react (they do encourage us to present "little problems" to the students to make sure they're handling "real life" situations!!

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Truly disturbing bro...some SHIT just sneaks right up on you doesnt it?

Thread Information