User Name is offline Junior Member

cardio: running compared to walking

i am currently on a cycle of test enan and winny... and before i started i was doing 30 mins of cardio 5 days a week... usually equaled to about 3 miles. ever since i have been taking the shots i am sore as all hell and can barely run. i am trying to cut bf% by doing cardio before working out. so my question is, do you get any type of good cardio workout from walking or even fast paced walking... because i cant run for shit, ass is too sore. curious if i should waste my time before working out by walking at all or just wait till my cycle is done to start running again. thanks guys. (btw this is my 1st cycle)

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    I've never done a steroid cycle, but from what I understand it seems that people put off cardio until after their cycle.

Walking does give you a little bit of a cardio workout, fast walking gives you a better workout, and conversation pace jogging is supposed to give the best cardio workout.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Try a stationary bike. If you can't get a hold of that, pop some aspirin, rub on some icyhot, take a hot shower, massage that lump, and suck it up. Yes, it hurts, but you chose to shove that needle in your body, and it's gonna hurt. Try injecting slower and taking up to a full minute to inject 1 cc. Immediately afterwards massage vigorously. Try warming the syringe before injection also. Make sure you are injecting properly, and aspirating as well, you could be pushing into veins or nerves if you dont check. Bottom line though... gotta suck it up...

User Name is offline Junior Member
    oh i agree... i knew the risks.. i take some ibuprofen and the sorenees seems to subside. that will have to do for now

Danielle is offline Female Member
    if you can't run.......walk on an incline..............it really is a good workout
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

rambo is offline The Lord God
    And it will cook your calves too.

Thread Information