hoss827 is offline Banned

Best fat burning supplement.

Sup guys? I'm workin on abs and legs mainly because of problems with my shoulder right now. My question is about my abs. I still have a decent amount of fat on my stomach. I flex and they're pretty hard. I've been doing alotta reps for crunches, leg raises, and twisting situps, but theres this last layer of fat i cant get away. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a good supplement that burns fat off quickly? If you guys know of any be sure to tell me and tell me the results you got! Thanks alot. Peace,

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    GH would be my best bet. I wouldnt really consider it a fat burning sup though. clen and t-3 would be next on my list but before I even did anything else I would put your diet in check first.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Well, the diet's good right now. Too young for juice so I cant use anything like that :-/.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Lots of people have success with ECA stacks. Things like Hydro. cut and Stacker 2. Just be careful when using them hoss. Make sure you only use them for like a month, off two wks, on a month, etc., because they are highly addictive and will lose there effects pretty quick.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Well, the diet's good right now. Too young for juice so I cant use anything like that :-/.
    never did I recommend AAS to you, where did you come up with that?

if your still not loosing the last bit of fat, the diet needs to be tweeked some more and your cardio F.I.T.T principle needs to be adjusted
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Yeah, I'm just gonna start hittin cardio alot harder and grab an ECA stack. Whats the dif between stacker 2 and stacker 3 though? Does 3 have more ephedryne or what?

cb25 is offline Banned
    As i remember one of the stackers has chitosan, which is a fat-binder in it (i believe it's stacker 3). Basically it binds fat so that it can't be absorbed, and you excrete it out. There also may be a higher dose of ephedra in it, but i am not sure. Read the labels and find out for us...

I'll be sure to find that out bro, soon as i get some cash to buy the shit.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    if you're not into anything hardcore, go to GNC and try CLA, i had pretty good luck with it, burns fat well and helps your immune system too......good luck

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    how much cla to use a day??? i have heard that helps

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    2-3 caps a day is recommended but 4-6 seems to work really well.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    if you use eca or clen , i like to combine with yohimbe, but if you do, lower the dose of the eca/clen, or your heart will thump like a jackhammer

Yeah..I hear that ****'s very addictive , and it'll bring your heartrate up real fast if you try to come off of it to fast.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    you may want to consider doing Cardio First thing in the AM on an empty stomach at 65-70% of max heart rate for 40-45minutes..i lowered my carbs a bit and did this and it seems to be working.

gdwygd is offline New Member
    Heard good stuff about Hotrox by Biotest

Danielle is offline Female Member
    im telling you, fat burners aren't all they are cracked up to be.......CARDIO CARDIO and more CARDIO, i know you guys hate cardio.........but you can work your abs like crazy and have the strongest abs out there but if theres a layer of fat sitting over them, you will never see them......start running.......its the best exercise........i hate working abs....i only work them like once a month...lol......but i run 30+ miles a week, so the skin on my stomach is tight
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

I would love cardio if I had some pretty girl in front / next to me. Then I would just think to myself that I was chasin them and would try not to stop...lol

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    i tried hotrox, but way too expensive, i'd just rather use clen /yohimbe, costs about the same and is more effective

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    i tried hotrox, but way too expensive, i'd just rather use clen/yohimbe, costs about the same and is more effective

so HotRox isnt that effective?.......i've heard some good things about it and i read an article about it and it almost seemed "to good to be true"..........my friend is getting me some to try in the next couple weeks........def. wanna see how it works
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Thread Information