Bean666 is offline Junior Member

Changing my actual frame size

anyone actually know anything about this?

I feel that I'll almost always look small or be called small no matter how much muscle i have on me because my frame is so small...

i've gone from 130lbs to 185lbs in little over a year and a half and my frame looks the same exact size...
    sure my shoulders make me appear wider as does my back... but i look in the mirror and the overall dimensions just dont change

am i going to have to revert to slin or GH to actually make my frame grow?

i'm 22 going on 23 next month... 6'1 at around 9-10% bf

What makes you think slin will change yu bone structure?

Whatcha gonna do brother...........

i've read and been told by some knowledgeable bros that slin has a similar effect such as GH in that it adds new muscle instead of just making it bigger

that coming from someone who was 130 at 18 and is now 290ish in his late 20s/early 30s with similar bodyfat... his frame actually grew to adapt; but he ran slin for a while; i saw his before pictures and his frame was almost a spitting image of mine
    Last edited by Bean666; 10-20-2003 at 11:48 AM.

cb25 is offline Banned
    slin doesn't make new muscle cells. gh will. gh will basically make everything grow (bone, muscle, etc) which can be a problem, as well as a blessing at first.

slin is an anabolic hormone, and it triggers uptake of nutrients by the muscle cells, but it does not create new ones - only encourages hypertrophy.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    You're pretty much stuck with your current structure. You may still be able to make your chest a little bigger, but not by much. As far as using Gh to make a change, forget about it. In order to take enough GH in order to change your bone structure, you have to be way overdosing it and it won't be pretty either. The first bones to change shape are your hands and feet, then your head. But before any of that happens, your heart has already gotten a lot larger as well as your other internal organs. Aundre the Giant is a good example of going too far with growth hormone (I think he had a glandular problem that caused his, but it looks exactly the same way when done artificially).

Sounds to me like you already have a pretty good build.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    The objective is to make your frame "appear" bigger by adding more mass to it. I know the tall, skinny look all to well (I'm 6.2 at about 195). Maybe someone has some actual research on this, but I personally think that when you're tall/lean, it takes that much more mass to make you look "big" than if you were short. Keep at it, hold off on the GH/slin, and in your quest for wide shoulders, don't forget to squat.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DBarcelo
    You're pretty much stuck with your current structure. You may still be able to make your chest a little bigger, but not by much. As far as using Gh to make a change, forget about it. In order to take enough GH in order to change your bone structure, you have to be way overdosing it and it won't be pretty either. The first bones to change shape are your hands and feet, then your head. But before any of that happens, your heart has already gotten a lot larger as well as your other internal organs. Aundre the Giant is a good example of going too far with growth hormone (I think he had a glandular problem that caused his, but it looks exactly the same way when done artificially).

Sounds to me like you already have a pretty good build.
    Exactly. I wasn't trying to recommend taking gh to make the change - it would take way too much. and i believe you're right about andre the giant - it was a glandular problem, i just can't remember the name of the actual disorder right now...

was told by another guy who played rugby a lot and his friends in college were all football players at Ole Miss... he says getting your traps and rear delts larger can help cause your shoulder bone width to expand over time if its under stress for long enough...

we'll see how i look at 200lbs

oh and i always squat at least once a week.... box squats are a new favorite of mine... except that i cant fit into any of my pants comfortably anymore lol... made my ass get big

Thread Information