hoss827 is offline Banned

..Stretch marks???

I've got them all over my biceps...some on my sides (from when i was a fat fucker ). But they're mainly on my biceps. Some say its from using too much weight, but I'm tryin to bulk up and if i dont use a good amount of weight, then I feel like I'm not getting a good workout and I'm wasting my time...Can anybody tell me how to prevent these? Because i hope to compete one day, and the judges wont like seeing them too much...I know they show that you have gained decent muscle growth, some people like em. I'm not one of em personally though...help me out guys!

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Can't prevent em bro. If you grow too quick it's bound to happen.

I put lots of pressure on my biceps/triceps/delts/traps. I got strech marks all over my arms, shoulder area.

Just try some cocoa butter for a while, it fades them slowly. Plus, tanning a little bit couldn't hurt.

MR ARMAGEDON is offline Junior Member
    a few weeks before you go on a cycle use coco butter to make your skin elastic. also run somethin like liquidex in your cycle that way you wont be as bloated and your skin wont have to stretch out as much

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    It's best to treat stretch marks before you get them. Stretch marks are basically scars in the skin caused by lack of elasticity. To find the absolute best thing, you'd have to speak to a dermatologist. There are products now that help to hide the stretch marks also.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    from what i understand, the only thing that will make them less noticible is laser surgery.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    I've got them all over my biceps...some on my sides (from when i was a fat fucker ). But they're mainly on my biceps. Some say its from using too much weight, but I'm tryin to bulk up and if i dont use a good amount of weight, then I feel like I'm not getting a good workout and I'm wasting my time...Can anybody tell me how to prevent these? Because i hope to compete one day, and the judges wont like seeing them too much...I know they show that you have gained decent muscle growth, some people like em. I'm not one of em personally though...help me out guys!
    hope to compete without stretch marks?? The Pro's have stretch marks ALL OVER.. look at pics of them close.. the judges dont mark you down for them.. its hard to see them when you have all the fake tans on. and bitch slap those guys who tell you that its because your using to heavy of weights.. its because your growing and you should sport them with pride.

clipper is offline Associate Member
    I have heared vitamin e oil hleps . But I dont do any thing for them. They mean im growing and i like that!!
    I have them on my arms back legs shoulders and chest.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Shoot..I didn't know the pros had them! I was looking close at Lou Ferrigno when he competed in Mr Olympia and didnt notice any, but I noticed some on arnold.

Thread Information