hybrid is offline Member

vasectomy and working out

Need a little info from those who have been there.

After having a vasectomy, what is the recovery time before hitting it hard in the gym again? Is it a few days, or is it weeks before you can be squatting and deadlifting or even benching heavy?

I am getting snipped in the near future and would like to plan the whole thing out. Thanks.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by hybrid
    Need a little info from those who have been there.

After having a vasectomy, what is the recovery time before hitting it hard in the gym again? Is it a few days, or is it weeks before you can be squatting and deadlifting or even benching heavy?

I am getting snipped in the near future and would like to plan the whole thing out. Thanks.
    I got sniped and my first workout day was 5 days laters.. with normal weights.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    yeah, but you're insane. from what i hear, one week and everything is back to normal.

hybrid is offline Member
    Thanks for the info. I got my wife into working out and eating right so much that she wanted to do a cycle of her own. She just started a 12 week anavar cycle. Turns out, from her research that birth control pills and anavar tend to counteract each other. So in order to get good results, she has decided that being on the pill is no longer a good thing. I've created a monster. She told me to go get snipped. Must be roid rage .

Thread Information