abbo7 is offline New Member

Help me with my workout routine!

Hi, I have been working out for 2 years (since I was 18) off and on depleting my weight from 215 to 192 (I am 6'2) I have managed to keep it off and eat pretty much what I want (although I eat fairly healthy anyway). Since I want to get lean a lower my total BF, I was wondering what is the best way. Should I work out specific muscle groups by day or should I switch between multiple muscle groups in each workout to acheive the results I am looking for. Also, how should my cardio schedule go...usually it is right after my weight training for approx 30 min 3-4 times a week, should this be changed? And the obvious is what I should be eating, which I have a good handle on P.S the only supplement that I really use is a good protein shake (2x a day), Vitamin E, Coral Clacium, Fish Oil, multi, chromium picolate, and alpha lipoic is there any other thing I should take? I know these dont exactly help me loose weight or gain muscle, there are just for health.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    What muscles you workout really depends on how many days a week you can workout. I dont have any set schedule of what body parts to workout on which days. Just make sure you are doing high reps to tone. Your cardio looks good. If you could do your cardio in the mourning and train in the afternoon or night, but if you cant then keep doing it the way that you are.

abbo7 is offline New Member
    Usually it is Chest and Shoulders on Mon. Legs on Tues. Back on Wed. Arms on Thurs. I also so abs about 3-4 times a week. And on Fri. I will usually do cardio and workout any muscle group that might have been or feels like it was over looked. Those are the muscle groups that I do.

Thread Information