IwannaBeBig is offline Junior Member

a little leg help!

actually i have 2 questions, i'll do mine first and then the other. i've neglected legs off and on now i want them but not huge, i was watching fox under the helmet on saturday morning and i forget his name but he played for cin. bengals #33 dudes legs were jacked but not over done and he was a fast mother fucker. i want that speed burst and strong legs, i remember hearing about emmit smith and like barry sanders squating like 650, so i need some help.
    second question is my girl wants the opposit, she has strong legs but she wants them cut up, what kind of exercises would be good for her? i know the obivious like high reps low weight, but i need some ideas.
    thanks

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by IwannaBeBig
    actually i have 2 questions, i'll do mine first and then the other. i've neglected legs off and on now i want them but not huge, i was watching fox under the helmet on saturday morning and i forget his name but he played for cin. bengals #33 dudes legs were jacked but not over done and he was a fast mother fucker. i want that speed burst and strong legs, i remember hearing about emmit smith and like barry sanders squating like 650, so i need some help.
    second question is my girl wants the opposit, she has strong legs but she wants them cut up, what kind of exercises would be good for her? i know the obivious like high reps low weight, but i need some ideas.
    thanks
    dont want them huge why not??

you need to get serious with your leg routine.. keep it consistant or you wont have "jaked" legs.

as for your girl you got it right but make sure that she gets her diet in check or she wont ever see the cuts.

IwannaBeBig is offline Junior Member
    thanks, i just want them good sized but not to big

Thread Information