zeraphinn is offline New Member

Weight training on gear

For maximum results how many times a week should each muscle group be hit while on gear? Is there parts of the cycle that should be more intense or of longer duaration?

All info greatly appreciated.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    My guess on that would be . . . it depends . . .
    Whether or not you're on a cycle, you're best gains will come from doing as challenging a workout as you can manage WITHOUT overtraining. That varies between individuals. I would imagine that Juice will enable you to work a little harder and a little more often. How much more, again, will probably depend on your individual biochemistry. So . . . to get a definitive answer to your question, I think you're going to have to experiment and see. I don't know that there's a set formula that says
    Workout Days + 1gm Test/wk = Workout Days/2
    or anything like that.
    Trial and error . . .

Testify is offline Senior Member
    I would not train a body part more that twice a week - unless you are a beginner. In that case, you would not be ready for gear. I train every body part once a week. Do some research on splits, and find one that works for you. It is a bit of trial and error. Intensity should always be high. You are just able to do more with that intensity when cycling.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    ok..this is just from my experiences...I train 2 time a week on one muscle. One time directly and the other indirectly.

EX. Back and legs are done on tuesdays, and the Biceps on thursdays. I hit the biceps twice. Like it was said earlier, if you are a beginner, I would only do it once a week and I would make my work outs at the beginning just the basics.

Thread Information