jcshack is offline Junior Member

What should I do.

I have been off a cycle fo about 3 months and have kept my size, but broke my ellbow snowboarding this past saturday. I need suggestions of what i can do to keep in shape and keep my loses to a minimum. I should be out of the cast in 3 weeks.

Thanks
    SM

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    A broken bone takes between 6 and 8 weeks to heal.Even after that time you won,t be able to train at full intesity.Stay away from anything that uses your elbow directly or in directly.You could do DB curls on the good arm and work legs out using ext things like that.Increase your glutamine as this will help prevent muscle loss.Just remember take it easy and a little excercise will stop muscle wasting as quickly as if you did nothing.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i broke my elbow a couple years ago. it will be a while until you're comfortbale using it again. my advice to you is to blast on your legs. you are gonna lose some muscle mass, it's inevtibale. make your legs as big and strong as possible, while at the same time doing some cardio to stay in shape and keep the blood moving. whatever you do, don't just sit on the couch

jcshack is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the info

Thread Information